• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
No, I mean the Latin word for half.
I'm reserved about the whole Gibney thing. We'll know soon enough.
In what way we know soon enough? Do you honestly think Snacky Jacky or Patty with his mental pro se filings can compel anything from anybody? Dan gave Pat his info on a silver platter and the drooling retard didn't believe it or do anything for years

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Hey Hildy, honest question: why atheism vs. agnosticism?
Depends on your definitions. I use either term to describe myself. Implicit atheist, explicit agnostic. In other words, I don't rule out all possibility of a god, but I find the likelihood to be very low. Also I put Jehovah/Allah/Yahweh in the same category as Zeus, Dagon, Hera, Osiris, and all the rest of the gods humanity no longer worships. We're all atheists about most gods. I just go one god further.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Depends on your definitions. I use either term to describe myself. Implicit atheist, explicit agnostic. In other words, I don't rule out all possibility of a god, but I find the likelihood to be very low. Also I put Jehovah/Allah/Yahweh in the same category as Zeus, Dagon, Hera, Osiris, and all the rest of the gods humanity no longer worships. We're all atheists about most gods. I just go one god further.
say the torah and talmud are wrong and gay jewcuck

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Oh so you watched Zeitgiest on a compaq in 2006. I take back every negative thing I said about you and your disgusting wife

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I don't defend pedophiles. I compare inactive pedophiles to active trolls in order to make it clear the depths of evil to which you all have sunk. That's not me defending pedophiles, that's me attacking you.
He's attacking us everyone. Lookout here comes a verbal beating!

Nobody cares, baldie.