• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-159-Sharing-some-of-the-SWi-FT-Southeast-Wisconsin-Free-Thinkers-F-www-facebook-co.jpg

65445653-2747423098620569-8575869287070171136-n.jpg

65297304-2747423078620571-1295872683531042816-n.jpg

This is in their "Likes":
Screenshot-from-2023-09-27-16-30-49.png
Oh I bet they've got all sorts of things to tell kids.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Hildy, I can speak fluent German, lived there, worked there and have studied the history.

You call everyone who doesn’t share your narrow minded copy pasted rationalist liberal views a Nazi. It’s what you all do and it’s the sign of a simpleton. Have you read a single Hitler speech in English? I’ve heard and understood them in his native tongue.

You’re a faggot. You aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are.
You may know German, but you need to work on your English. Will Tate specifically said that leftists like me should be walked into ovens. If you can't even pick up on that one, then you need to ask your German friends to clarify it for you.
Und dann kanst du mir den Arse kussen.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Like I said, the nicest and most loving people I’ve known in my life were religious and were happy in life. For example my Uncle (grandfathers brother) is religious and is almost 81 years old and nothing gets him down and is always happy and finds the good in life. He had his first heart attack recently yet you won’t hear him complain - he’s happy to be feeling better and doesn’t dwell on the negatives. One of his daughters (he had 5 kids) died a couple years ago from cancer and on her death bed she was sad to go but even then was positive because of her beliefs she felt she was going to a better place and it was her time.

Atheists? Everyone I’ve met is either smug or arrogant and just love to be negative and kill any mood. Very insecure about how others view them and think “not” believing in religion makes them the smartest and greatest people. But they’re always miserable.
You either don't know many atheists or you've met the wrong ones. You should meet some more.
Oh, right, you can't because, in your quasi-Christian morality, you can't even show your face in public for the sins you commit on this board. You have to wear a digital paper bag over your head.

DIAPER_PATRIOT

Stay stinky, patriots!
Forum Clout
He's also the diaper guy on here

I can confirm that I am a Hildeman alt along with @Diaper Asshole Jihad @Diaper Based Economy @diaper cock genetalia @Diaper Cock Taster @diaper huffing fag @diaper in my blunt @diaper mustache opie @Diaper Shit Stinker @Andrew "Diaper" Clay @Dirty Diaper Alchemist @Dirty Diaper Cock Snot & @Order Of Nine Diapers

FACT: Hildeman's wife wears a diaper.

DiaperHildy (me, as my real persona on my main account @NormsGhost) is deliberately avoiding @captain_kamala's questions about my hourly-diahhrea-shitting-diaper wife because she is a BLACK WOMAN. Hildy hates black women; his mouth (both his words and his lips) are exclusively reserved for black MEN and aryan whites, not black WOMEN. Hildy hates WOC. And his wife wears a diaper like Diaper Faggot Rick Tomlindiaper does.

#ListenToBlackWomen #WOCvoicesmatter #HildyWontRespondToBlackWomen

Stay Stinky, Patriots! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
You either don't know many atheists or you've met the wrong ones. You should meet some more.
Oh, right, you can't because, in your quasi-Christian morality, you can't even show your face in public for the sins you commit on this board. You have to wear a digital paper bag over your head.
you will pay for your crimes soon pedophile

DIAPER_PATRIOT

Stay stinky, patriots!
Forum Clout

You mean Gibney? Convenient how you are STILL dodging the questions about that faildox. You cry and poop your stinky faggot diaper while still failing to address the Gibney dox that YOU signal boosted.

Diaper Faggot Rick is going to have his shit pushed in if the fed judge Gibney catches wind of Rick's defamation, and yours as an accomplice. Luckily Rick is wearing a diaper at all times so I don't think he's very worried.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I can confirm that I am a Hildeman alt along with @Diaper Asshole Jihad @Diaper Based Economy @diaper cock genetalia @Diaper Cock Taster @diaper huffing fag @diaper in my blunt @diaper mustache opie @Diaper Shit Stinker @Andrew "Diaper" Clay @Dirty Diaper Alchemist @Dirty Diaper Cock Snot & @Order Of Nine Diapers

FACT: Hildeman's wife wears a diaper.

DiaperHildy (me, as my real persona on my main account @NormsGhost) is deliberately avoiding @captain_kamala's questions about my hourly-diahhrea-shitting-diaper wife because she is a BLACK WOMAN. Hildy hates black women; his mouth (both his words and his lips) are exclusively reserved for black MEN and aryan whites, not black WOMEN. Hildy hates WOC. And his wife wears a diaper like Diaper Faggor Rick Tomlindiaper does.

#ListenToBlackWomen #WOCvoicesmatter #HildyWontRespondToBlackWomen
I couldn't tell whether I was looking at an ass with a diaper or her face with a mask. Thanks for clarifying.
Hildy, how does your bathroom smell when she gets done with it? If you avoid my question, you're racist.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Of course you call me a Nazi because that’s all you know to say. You’re such an arrogant smug piece of shit. “Waaa! People that don’t like me said something mean! Ban them!” - that’s how you sound - like a whiny little bitch. Here’s a thought, ignore it, notice I’m not calling to ban you, but sure, I’m the Nazi because you call everything you don’t like a Nazi. You really are a massive faggot Hildy. Gonna cry about it? Stop being such a bitch!
I didn't call you a Nazi. I called Will Tate one. You, on the other hand, I'm calling a hyper-sensitive mall cop.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I am irreligious and atheists like you are the same thing as a Tennessee Valley holler snake handler or a clit lopping dune coon.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You mean Gibney? Convenient how you are STILL dodging the questions about that faildox. You cry and poop your stinky faggot diaper while still failing to address the Gibney dox that YOU signal boosted.

Diaper Faggot Rick is going to have his shit pushed in if the fed judge Gibney catches wind of Rick's defamation, and yours as an accomplice. Luckily Rick is wearing a diaper at all times so I don't think he's very worried.

No, I mean the Latin word for half.
I'm reserved about the whole Gibney thing. We'll know soon enough.