• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Hildy, I can speak fluent German, lived there, worked there and have studied the history.

You call everyone who doesn’t share your narrow minded copy pasted rationalist liberal views a Nazi. It’s what you all do and it’s the sign of a simpleton. Have you read a single Hitler speech in English? I’ve heard and understood them in his native tongue.

You’re a faggot. You aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Absolutely sickening.
disgustin.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Being an atheist is super cringe. Not believing in God is fine, most people in the world are like that.

But defining yourself as an atheist just shows that you are: 1. American. 2. Someone whose intellect peaked in teenage years. 3. Someone who falsely believes their positions will generate interest. No one ever has or ever will send you a private message asking you to tell them more about the fact that you are an atheist.

You might as well put on your Twitter profile that you're a vegan. Or post on Facebook that you're pansexual!

Hildy and his wife are both socially retarded. She jumps on any trendy social issue as an opportunity to announce to the world that she's up to date with everything and very much on the moralistically correct side of the latest trend, he's more of an old school moral dialectics bore.

Hildy, if you're going to hang around here due to a lack of real friends at least pick up a sense of humour. I don't hate you or anything, but you need to learn some basic shit you didn't when you were a cringy teenager.
Was looking for this quote commenting earlier. A Cormac McCarthy character from the script for The Counselor, discussing women. It also applies to atheists, who are morally and intellectually children:

"No, they can sniff out the moral dilemma. The paradox. "Moral dilemma." Yeah, they're drawn to it. Not sure why. Maybe it's just that lacking any moral sense themselves, they're fascinated by it in men. Men are attracted to flawed women, too, of course, but their illusion is that they can fix them. Women don't want to fix anything. They only want to be entertained. The truth about women is you can do anything to them except bore them."

Atheists are useful idiots for people who want to try to remove Christianity from society. They pat atheists on the head like they are good smart boys and girls when they have just made themselves perpetual children, capable of being led by the nose. Hence why they also tend to be arrogant unexceptional consoomers like pat, that real men look down on and ignore. It's why people like Nokes unironically see themselves as better than others when they are rightfully viewed as societal jetsam

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I joined his zoom call for his “free thinkers” club debate on AI proving God wasn’t real or some stupid shit.

It was just a bunch of maladjusted dweebs who can’t do a push up bitching and complaining about republicans and muh drumpf is fascist.

If someone joined his club and said they’re not political but see merit in a lot of Trump’s america first rhetoric they’d be kicked out and called a nazi. He still doesn’t understand how absurd it is to call it “free thinking” despite that.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I joined his zoom call for his “free thinkers” club debate on AI proving God wasn’t real or some stupid shit.

It was just a bunch of maladjusted dweebs who can’t do a push up bitching and complaining about republicans and muh drumpf is fascist.

If someone joined his club and said they’re not political but see merit in a lot of Trump’s america first rhetoric they’d be kicked out and called a nazi. He still doesn’t understand how absurd it is to call it “free thinking” despite that.
"We're free thinkers!" As they espouse the safest, most establishment friendly bromides.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why don’t you apply your rational logic method to analysing vaccine safety data, efficacy, and side effects?

These people like Hildy all sing from the exact same hymn sheet on 100% of issues. Then he has the nerve to found a “free thinkers” club. You don’t think about anything freely, you ugly retard.
That’s my favorite part “free thinkers” yet everyone has to have the same thoughts and opinions to be in the club. Just call it what it is - The Echo Chamber.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
"We're free thinkers!" As they espouse the safest, most establishment friendly bromides.

It’s a circle jerk for like minded people, who have been shepherded for decades to be the same template of anti American, anti God, anti family degenerate low achievers who will destroy the country without a single shot being fired.

That’s the truth of it. It’s just sad. I detest them. You can’t even say Hildy is the poster boy for them, because they’re all the same. They all also have very lax definitions of what a pedophile is and how wrong it is, too.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
It’s a circle jerk for like minded people, who have been shepherded for decades to be the same template of anti American, anti God, anti family degenerate low achievers who will destroy the country without a single shot being fired.

That’s the truth of it. It’s just sad. I detest them. You can’t even say Hildy is the poster boy for them, because they’re all the same. They all also have very lax definitions of what a pedophile is and how wrong it is, too.
They are the lowest hanging fruit in our society, especially in Hildes case

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Hildy’s free thinkers society is full of people who have the same thoughts on 100% of things and believe it makes them morally superior to refuse to think about any other point of view.

Meanwhile, this forum is full of diverse people with wildly different outlooks and lives talking freely and uninhibited about everything in the world.

Gays, Jews, atheists, Christian’s, Muslims, niggers, women, trannies - you name it, it’s all here and all fine. I am the polar opposite of some people here, and we still discuss shit and make each other laugh.

Fuck you hildy, you close minded faux intellectual pedophile.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Was looking for this quote commenting earlier. A Cormac McCarthy character from the script for The Counselor, discussing women. It also applies to atheists, who are morally and intellectually children:

"No, they can sniff out the moral dilemma. The paradox. "Moral dilemma." Yeah, they're drawn to it. Not sure why. Maybe it's just that lacking any moral sense themselves, they're fascinated by it in men. Men are attracted to flawed women, too, of course, but their illusion is that they can fix them. Women don't want to fix anything. They only want to be entertained. The truth about women is you can do anything to them except bore them."

Atheists are useful idiots for people who want to try to remove Christianity from society. They pat atheists on the head like they are good smart boys and girls when they have just made themselves perpetual children, capable of being led by the nose. Hence why they also tend to be arrogant unexceptional consoomers like pat, that real men look down on and ignore. It's why people like Nokes unironically see themselves as better than others when they are rightfully viewed as societal jetsam
Like I said, the nicest and most loving people I’ve known in my life were religious and were happy in life. For example my Uncle (grandfathers brother) is religious and is almost 81 years old and nothing gets him down and is always happy and finds the good in life. He had his first heart attack recently yet you won’t hear him complain - he’s happy to be feeling better and doesn’t dwell on the negatives. One of his daughters (he had 5 kids) died a couple years ago from cancer and on her death bed she was sad to go but even then was positive because of her beliefs she felt she was going to a better place and it was her time.

Atheists? Everyone I’ve met is either smug or arrogant and just love to be negative and kill any mood. Very insecure about how others view them and think “not” believing in religion makes them the smartest and greatest people. But they’re always miserable.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Fyi I have your address. I had your previous one.

I would never do anything with it because I’m not a criminal and don’t think swatting or threats are funny or okay.

Mocking people for their actions on public social media isn’t remotely criminal or wrong.

With your blessing, I’ll call your bluff and post your address. Anybody can find it, nothing will happen bevause nobody here is torswats or the criminal retard elements on kiwifarms.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
If any of the funsters were introduced to you having been arrested for the threatening the life of their wife, and new born baby, been arrested multiple times for other crimes you in no way would support them, yet here you are because he thinks chicks with dicks are real

Last edited: