• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Out of curiosity, does Eric's IP address get added to the FBI's "Liz Clarke 300" file since he posts here? #301 is going down with the rest of us when the RICO raids start.

Don't worry dude, they love chomos in genpop while they sort it out.

I'm sure the Feds will buy "But I'm a virtuous shit poster in the Ona Forums stalking cult!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Out of curiosity, does Eric's IP address get added to the FBI's "Liz Clarke 300" file since he posts here? #301 is going down with the rest of us when the RICO raids start.

Don't worry dude, they love chomos in genpop.

I'm sure the Feds will buy "But I'm a virtuous shit poster in the Ona Forums stalking cult!"
Pat has said EVERYONE from here is guilty of many crimes against him so that means Hildy and Jackie are in BIG TROUBLE!

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Here's what you're missing put on if you haven't joined the freethinkers group on Facebook.
Screenshot-20230927-150628-Chrome.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 154789
This advertisement should rank with the "I am euphoric" monolog, it's just a perfect unintentional parody
Holy shit I thought I was parody. I’m guessing EVERY free thinkers meeting involves the whole group agreeing “people that believe in religion are stupid! What a bunch of dummies!” and telling each other they are just so smart. Hildy lives a sad and pathetic life.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Atheists are the only people more obnoxious and cringey than vegans. And they'll both happily make everything about the thing they hate and don't believe in.
Exactly, they make their whole personality around being an atheist and making sure EVERYBODY knows they are without being asked. There’s many better ways to spend you life instead telling everyone you meet believing in anything spiritual is stupid and anyone that does believe in religion is dumb. Funny how these types won’t pull the “there’s no man in the sky” smug attitude towards any religious black people - only white Christian’s they save it for and ignore that plenty of non-white people believe in religion.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
In my life the most miserable people I’ve ever known are the ones that base their whole personality around being an atheist. Nobody gives a SHIT if you don’t believe in religion, we just don’t want to hear about it all the time!
It's all people like Frimann who hate God for making them ugly. Still prefer them to fake christians like Pavlovitz who pray to Zog-god.

But why are you letting Eric present arguments in the context of morals? As a nonbeliever he has no real sense of right and wrong. Ask him to describe why something is Malum en se without the cop outs of "well society.." or "my personal feelings" and he can't do it. Morally retarded atheists like him are the reason society needs law; they simply can't understand the consequences of their actions on others and society and just pretend to have the same moral sense as others. In a lawless society they would be the absolute worst and they know it. That's why they need to point the finger at their favorite boogie man like Nazis to distract themselves.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Exactly, they make their whole personality around being an atheist and making sure EVERYBODY knows they are without being asked. There’s many better ways to spend you life instead telling everyone you meet believing in anything spiritual is stupid and anyone that does believe in religion is dumb. Funny how these types won’t pull the “there’s no man in the sky” smug attitude towards any religious black people - only white Christian’s they save it for and ignore that plenty of non-white people believe in religion.
They're really just perpetual teenagers fighting both their earthly father and the father above. Grown "men" and ugly women with daddy issues building their lives around YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAAAAAAAAD

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Being an atheist is super cringe. Not believing in God is fine, most people in the world are like that.

But defining yourself as an atheist just shows that you are: 1. American. 2. Someone whose intellect peaked in teenage years. 3. Someone who falsely believes their positions will generate interest. No one ever has or ever will send you a private message asking you to tell them more about the fact that you are an atheist.

You might as well put on your Twitter profile that you're a vegan. Or post on Facebook that you're pansexual!

Hildy and his wife are both socially retarded. She jumps on any trendy social issue as an opportunity to announce to the world that she's up to date with everything and very much on the moralistically correct side of the latest trend, he's more of an old school moral dialectics bore.

Hildy, if you're going to hang around here due to a lack of real friends at least pick up a sense of humour. I don't hate you or anything, but you need to learn some basic shit you didn't when you were a cringy teenager.