• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Look, dude, if somebody asks me personal shit on this forum, I'm going to ignore it. Of course I love my wife, but you chuckleheads lack the status or standing to ask me such questions. I only answer it this time so you'll all know when I ignore this sort of thing again.

I can respect this answer.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Gotta say it’s kind of funny when he just drops a “no.”

It reminds me of one of Pat’s best bits.

Boomia sent him a huge paragraph screed over text and ended with “So can I call you?”, and Pat just hit him with a “no”. Anyone have the screenshot? Real rib buster for me, rare Patrick W

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Look, dude, if somebody asks me personal shit on this forum, I'm going to ignore it. Of course I love my wife, but you chuckleheads lack the status or standing to ask me such questions. I only answer it this time so you'll all know when I ignore this sort of thing again.
the status or standing
Jesus, the sense of self-importance you fucks have is astounding... especially since the only thing you could put a ring on is this sickly pile of goo.
09626cec168efd9885578fdd042af103.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Dude, really? Even for this website, that's low.
Hey @admin, doesn't that qualify as a threat?
You came here! And now you’re upset at things said by people that don’t like you? The fuck is wrong with you? You’re well aware that people here don’t like you and you think “that’s low” even for this website? You made an account here you idiot! Do you have a humiliation fetish? Seriously, what’s the end game?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Legally, saying someone deserves something is protected speech, but say you will is not, mensaster. And even then, a prosecutor would have to show intent and ability. I ANAL
My opinion of MENSA keeps dropping with every post from Hildy. No wonder he had to made a smarty pants “free thinkers” club, he’s very insecure about himself and his accomplishments.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You came here! And now you’re upset at things said by people that don’t like you? The fuck is wrong with you? You’re well aware that people here don’t like you and you think “that’s low” even for this website? You made an account here you idiot! Do you have a humiliation fetish? Seriously, what’s the end game?
So it's "free speech for me and not for thee?" Come on. The fool wants to see me marched into an oven, and you expect me not to call him out on it? On any platform? You don't see what he's admitted to? Sure, I came here, unwanted, just like you fools do on every other platform. Turnabout is fair play, and naziism is naziism. I call it like I see it.