• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
That’s one reason. Another is that his phone number was used to sign up for telegram in order to buy for the SWATTings and then not pay TorSwats.
Also the Gemini crypto account which is the biggest smoking gun since it's impossible to do that without an annoying process holding up ID in various ways. But before Torswats a lot of us were already assuming it was him because we simply have never done it to anyone else before. All facts @NormsGhost will continue to ignore while telling people to do their own homework. The only work this faggot has done is figuring out how he can deny the obvious at every turn.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Where did I say masturbating next to kids? That would be illegal and traumatic and I specifically say my examples are neither.

Maybe you’re staring out your bedroom window or maybe you’ve saved the image in your mind’s eye.

For the fathers here: would you prefer to know that someone is defacing your relative’s online obituary? Or that some creep is leering at your 10 year old daughter and jerking off to his memory of her in a bathing suit at the pool. I’ll hang up and listen to your answer
I dunno fellas, if I had the choice of:

1. Enduring someone desecrating a gravesite of one of my relatives.

2. Posting naughty words on their online obituary site that I most likely don't even know about unless I go there every single day or

3. Taking pics of my daughters to jerk off over later

I'm just not sure which one would be the least egregious... 🤔

What do you think @NormsGhost ?

G

I dunno fellas, if I had the choice of:

1. Enduring someone desecrating a gravesite of one of my relatives.

2. Posting naughty words on their online obituary site that I most likely don't even know about unless I go there every single day or

3. Taking pics of my daughters to jerk off over later

I'm just not sure which one would be the least egregious... 🤔

What do you think @NormsGhost ?
@NormsGhost no matter what the answer is (as long as it's a real answer, not a non answer) I will do everything I can to get other people here to stop posting about you if you just answer it. What one is least egregious?

Forum Clout
Imagine being Fatso's simp and coming here hoping to get attention and approval from a terminally online loser like that failed author.

This alleged "MENSA" person should be embarrassed for his wife that she overshares her obese person, bad diet, constant diarrhea problem.

How to fix that is to start by not being obese and having a supportive husband who isn't also a terminally online, repulsive soft-body.

Go out and exercise together instead of posting shit online that only trolls read.

G

Also the Gemini crypto account which is the biggest smoking gun since it's impossible to do that without an annoying process holding up ID in various ways. But before Torswats a lot of us were already assuming it was him because we simply have never done it to anyone else before. All facts @NormsGhost will continue to ignore while telling people to do their own homework. The only work this faggot has done is figuring out how he can deny the obvious at every turn.
Good thing someone jumped in at the last second and cut Quasi a check so that Pat didn't have to disclose his finances and possible crypto accounts.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
How could anyone love someone so ugly?
Unsanitary pig oozing disease from her holes. Built like Danny DeVito with the face only a child rape enthusiast could marry.
8e9cc0bd34c4416cae28878133d266bd.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I haven't interacted with EVS very much, but he seems adjacent to comicsgate and the sad/rabid puppies, so that tells me all I really need to know.
Funny how the "sad/rabid puppies" are making money hand over fist while the mainstream dies a slow death, it must suck to have a heart so full of jealousy and the desire to rape children like you do.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I asked him three times if he loves his wife - the simplest question with the most obvious default answer - and he said nothing. It was more important for him to talk about his new McMansion or whatever.

Sorry Hildawg, the door isn’t totally closed for redemption, but I gotta join the others and say you’re a weak-spined faggot. You could have called me an incel and said you love your wife, but you didn’t.

You married her and wouldn’t stand by her. Johnny Sac didn’t give a fuck what anyone thought of his wife, but apparently you do.

Edit: in fact has he defended her at all in this thread or on Twitter? Obviously you don’t want to get dragged into responding to every insult about her, but just once you could say “yeah I love her. So what, faggots?”

I don’t think he ever has.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
I asked him three times if he loves his wife - the simplest question with the most obvious default answer - and he said nothing. It was more important for him to talk about his new McMansion or whatever.

Sorry Hildawg, the door isn’t totally closed for redemption, but I gotta join the others and say you’re a weak-spined faggot. You could have called me an incel and said you love your wife, but you didn’t.

You married her and wouldn’t stand by her. Johnny Sac didn’t give a fuck what anyone thought of his wife, but apparently you do.

Edit: in fact has he defended her at all in this thread or on Twitter? Obviously you don’t want to get dragged into responding to every insult about her, but just once you could say “yeah I love her. So what, faggots?”

I don’t think he ever has.
Look, dude, if somebody asks me personal shit on this forum, I'm going to ignore it. Of course I love my wife, but you chuckleheads lack the status or standing to ask me such questions. I only answer it this time so you'll all know when I ignore this sort of thing again.