• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
I literally just realized this was Hildy. Anyone got the spark notes of what this pedo faggot has been saying here?

Btw Eric, please explain to us how you are willing to accept Sam Delaney, who wants to legalize kid fucking, and has yet to retract any of his statements in favour of NAMBLA. Why not have this attitude towards JDA/EVS?
I have bones to pick with Samuel Delany. And I have called on him to retract his NAMBLA nonsense. But there's also zero evidence that he ever touched a kid, so there's that. JDA has his own list of sins, so that's neither a similar nor fair comparison. I haven't interacted with EVS very much, but he seems adjacent to comicsgate and the sad/rabid puppies, so that tells me all I really need to know.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I have bones to pick with Samuel Delany. And I have called on him to retract his NAMBLA nonsense. But there's also zero evidence that he ever touched a kid, so there's that. JDA has his own list of sins, so that's neither a similar nor fair comparison. I haven't interacted with EVS very much, but he seems adjacent to comicsgate and the sad/rabid puppies, so that tells me all I really need to know.
Chip would never acknowledge you

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
They’re all worthless faggots. Delany looks like dr zaius from plenty of the apes. Unfortunately the pretend neonazis you think exist everywhere haven’t yet dragged his faggot ass in to van and gas him for being a homosexual and pedophile.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I sang a lot of off-the-wall stuff. But my voice sounds a lot like James Taylor or Daryl Hall, so I did a lot of that. Still do.
I guess the likeliest place I'd be remembered is Sobo's Tap. Formerly known as Joey's Mob Scene. 44th and Forest Home.

I’ll defend you to the death on da forms here if you upload a vocaroo of you doing You’ve Got a Friend (James Taylor) or Private Eyes (H&O, probably a Patso favorite)

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If that's the house I'm thinking of, we were there briefly before finding another place. So... guess again.
This is a 168IQ move. He actually does live there, but has expertly thrown us off the scent.

Hildawg da bbbbbbboys here have your current address. Literally no one is going to come harass you or your family. All they wanna do is look at pictures of it on Zillow and then say stuff like “nice kitchen, stupid”.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’m not going to attack your wife, job, house, the issues you may or may not support, your moral compass, etc.

All I’m going to say is that I hated O&A and the old sub when I first encountered it.

Someone once said “if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares into you.”

Just walk away.

But before you go - was Pat wearing that Smokey the bear shirt about fascists when you saw him? That’s basically a historic artifact in Pat lore.

G

I have bones to pick with Samuel Delany. And I have called on him to retract his NAMBLA nonsense.
Okay, well he's not doing that. Why will you not denounce him? This is the legalization of KID FUCKING we are talking about
But there's also zero evidence that he ever touched a kid, so there's that.
There's zero evidence that any of the people you refer to as Nazis have ever thrown Jews into ovens or gas chambers, or are espousing any beliefs that could be worse than wanting to legalize adults having sex with children.
JDA has his own list of sins, so that's neither a similar nor fair comparison. I haven't interacted with EVS very much, but he seems adjacent to comicsgate and the sad/rabid puppies, so that tells me all I really need to know.
What have JDA/EVS said or done that could possibly be worse than fucking kids or wanting to make it legal to fuck kids?

Last edited by a moderator: