• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Its always strange to me how one of the first people these cretins try to go after is Bam, our most diverse member. Obviously she’s easy to find but not as easy as Dan, and she’s never done as much as Dan. So I wonder why all these “cis white males” collectively try to go after the only black woman here. Seems racist and misogynistic. @NormsGhost why do you pick the easy targets? Why not someone your own kin?
Also he accuses us of being an echo chamber when I counter the racists with my love for black cock all the time

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I also gave him two opportunities here to simply say “of course I love my wife. Fuck you faggot”, and he didn’t. Sad!

Stick up for your wife Hildawg. I didn’t insult her and it wasn’t a trap. If you really love her and stand by her that is respectable.

His ugly sickly wife dyes her hair bright colors and dresses in a puerile manner to try and impress Eric. It’s obvious why.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
His ugly sickly wife dyes her hair bright colors and dresses in a puerile manner to try and impress Eric. It’s obvious why.
my gf has two concurrent bright hair colors rn and is covered in tattoos and I don’t care what any faggots here think.

He lacks the courage to stand by her, which means he’s insecure about her and doesn’t want to get a “nice wife, stupid”

Not respectable

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Well, since you've already made up your mind, nothing I say will be believed, right?

I got my fair share. There were some one-night stands, and some multiple-night stands. A few I'm still friends with. I enjoyed my 30's.
So what songs did you sing? Let me guess, Oingo Boingo's 'Little Girls'.

42-sS5wrsJ.png

Seriously though, given this was some ten or so years ago, if I were to go to this bar and mentioned your name, would they remember you? Are you really this sex having hellraising legend of the Milwaukee karaoke scene?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Of course it can be disputed. You have zero evidence and I'm quite comfortable in my hetero-normative self. All you have is your echo-chamber bullshit. But I have to admit, it's nice entering the echo chamber once in a great while to answer back some of your illusions/delusions.
Finally reading through this thread…what a confusing person. Lets make a thought experiment, ok? If I randomly started posting on here about how fucking men is awesome, and theres nothing wrong with it, and how good it feels, why would it be such an insane leap of logic that people assume i’m gay? That’s you. The only thing I know about you, because you made it the hill you’ll die on, is celibate pedophiles arent bad people. And not just that, they’re better than trolls or obituary vandalizes. It is insane. It is not an arguable opinion and it is not the nuanced genius take you think it is. You should not be surprised people think you’re a pedo when you’ve quintupled down on defending them. But in Erics mind he’ll go “Oh so i’m a pedo? But i never SAID i was a pedo” like with his Bam shit. “I never SAID i was gonna get you fired from your job, only that I could.” Well what the fuck does that imply, dummy? I hate people like this so much. You’re a breathing example of both the dunning Kruger effect and being a middling IQ idiot. The dumbest fucks will say pedophilia is bad. The smartest people will say pedophilia is bad. And you, in the middle at a solid room temperature, go “actually guys pedophilia isn’t bad if you don’t act on it.” But please proceed to tell me how my entire point is wrong because i’m not quoting exactly what you’re saying forebadem, as if the one or two extra words add all the nuance to understand your GENIUS point.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Finally reading through this thread…what a confusing person. Lets make a thought experiment, ok? If I randomly started posting on here about how fucking men is awesome, and theres nothing wrong with it, and how good it feels, why would it be such an insane leap of logic that people assume i’m gay? That’s you. The only thing I know about you, because you made it the hill you’ll die on, is celibate pedophiles arent bad people. And not just that, they’re better than trolls or obituary vandalizes. It is insane. It is not an arguable opinion and it is not the nuanced genius take you think it is. You should not be surprised people think you’re a pedo when you’ve quintupled down on defending them. But in Erics mind he’ll go “Oh so i’m a pedo? But i never SAID i was a pedo” like with his Bam shit. “I never SAID i was gonna get you fired from your job, only that I could.” Well what the fuck does that imply, dummy? I hate people like this so much. You’re a breathing example of both the dunning Kruger effect and being a middling IQ idiot. The dumbest fucks will say pedophilia is bad. The smartest people will say pedophilia is bad. And you, in the middle at a solid room temperature, go “actually guys pedophilia isn’t bad if you don’t act on it.” But please proceed to tell me how my entire point is wrong because i’m not quoting exactly what you’re saying forebadem, as if the one or two extra words add all the nuance to understand your GENIUS point.
Nice forebadem, stupid

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Genuine question for you Hiddog. If you defend celibate pedophiles i.e. people who really want to fuck kids but don't, because, supposedly, they know it's immoral. Do you also defend celibate KKK members or Neo-Nazis who really want to kill blacks and Jews but don't because they think it's immoral?

If you don't answer, it means yes you do defend them and are proud of it.

@NormsGhost comment?
He’s refuted this before about how “Well unacted upon racism still has consequences on blacks…” because, once again, he HAS to be a nuanced genius when its THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING! If not worse obviously because pedophilia is worse than FUCKING RACISM AND VANDALIZING OBITUARIES!

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I don't defend celibate pedophiles. When I say that a celibate pedophile is morally superior to a scountroll who defaces an online memorial, I'm not defending the pedophile. I'm insulting YOU.
And by insulting us you are elevating pedophiles above trolls. Again you are a room temperature IQ idiot who pretends to be a nuanced genius while worming your way out of taking responsibility for your own fucking sentences. If I say a pedophile is better than Eric Hildeman thats not just insulting you but defending a pedophile and placing him above some inoffensive mid western rube. You could have literally chosen any other person or debilitation to get this point across better. A drunk driver who never kills anyone is better than a troll is still stupid but not as abhorrent as defending fucking pedos or putting them above anybody on a list of moral degenerates.
Willingness to commit graffiti on a loved one's memorial is not the moral baseline. It's the lowest level you can get.
And this is how you’re defending pedophiles. No it is fucking not. There are a thousand things worse. What about actionable racism like hurling slurs at black people? Homophobia i.e refusing gays service? How about fucking kids, or not even doing it, but just thinking about it and jerking off to the thought? Punching someone in the head and sending them into a coma? No, the lowest you can get is leaving comments on a fucking obituary. I would say your moral compass is skewed but its not. You’re just a literal fucking idiot who believes they’re smart, and that WE’RE all too stupid to understand the multifaceted ethical dilemmas you’re presenting.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Aaaand you think that says anything at all about me? You don't recognize this is an insult against you?
Do you need it to be rephrased so you can understand how retarded it is?

"a celibate pedophile is morally superior to an author who threatens successful literary publishers with defamation lawsuits"

-Hildy, this thread

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Do your own homework, fool.
This entire thread you’re asking for definitive proof of you admitting you lust after children and video evidence of you fucking them to prove you’re actually a pedo. But when it comes to Jackie defaming two random people with serious accusations the same standard of evidence isn’t necessary. Oh but I see, you do have evidence, and it’s the classic “I don’t owe you shit, do your own homework, i’m sorry you’re too stupid to find the evidence”. Pretending you’re special. Jackie didn’t show you shit because you’re not even “in” with Pats loser group. You read the same evidence she put out publicly which is a LOTR username. And your tiny bug brain latched onto confirmation bias and ran with it because it SOUNDED right and you wanted to believe it. But you being a pedo? That doesn’t sound right and you can’t believe it, despite there being more evidence than of Dushatar being Torswats. Oh but which goalpost will you move back to now? “I’m not going to answer for Jackie, if you want to talk to her then talk to her!” except you love to answer for these people when you think you have an answer much smarter than they can give, or when you’re parroting their exact talking points word for word. It’d be like if you were arguing about the bible with a Priest and when he got stumped on a question he just goes “I DONT FUCKING KNOW OK I’M NOT JESUS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ASK HIM YOURSELF!” You come here literally parotting his words confidently, faggot, and then when you come across something you can’t answer you slime yourself out of any responsibility for what YOU repeat.