• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost

Another serious question, and answer this time, Robin.

How much pussy did you get in the Milwaukee karaoke scene? And when I say pussy, I mean over the age of consent. Personally I think you're a liar. There's no chance IN HELL that you're a sex haver.
Well, since you've already made up your mind, nothing I say will be believed, right?

I got my fair share. There were some one-night stands, and some multiple-night stands. A few I'm still friends with. I enjoyed my 30's.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Actually, the communications between Patrick and I are quite cordial. At least he's willing to show his face in public.
You want me to show my face in Public? Why? So you can cry that I’m a big meanie who makes fun of Pat who is a FAT LOSER! Oh no, not that! I post on here with a dead wrestler avatar for jokes and to laugh at a fat idiot. Speaking of public shouldn’t Hackie have figured out who I am yet? She said we were all in big trouble months ago!

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You really go a long way to defend something nowhere near as bad as child-rape as worse than child-rape, it's all the time with you!
So to go back to what @Sink Inspector was saying earlier: no one here has ever done harm to any kind of minority, so by your own weird child-raping logic is it not wrong for you and your thin, successful friends Pat and Jackie to call people here racists, sexists, anti-semetic, etc?
I'm just asking questions.
Do I need to say this again? Fine: I'm not defending anything. I'm insulting YOU by way of comparison with something you regard as irrefutably low.

Get the picture now?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
What was his name?
1695760143115.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is not true. I’d gladly show my face to the PatPack. We don’t do it because we don’t want each other to see us and say a mean comment about our shirts
People like Hildy don’t understand why someone wouldn’t want to put their name and face to silly things they post on the internet. There’s thousands and thousands of popular social media accounts that don’t use their name and face but if they say things Pat and Eric agree with they would NEVER call them “cowards” because they’re on the right side.

Worst part is the hypocrisy.

Forum Clout
Actually, the communications between Patrick and I are quite cordial. You don't see them because they're PM's. But he treats me just fine. Met up with him last weekend at a book fair. At least he's willing to show his face in public. What's your excuse? Oh, right, because you're too ashamed of your actions to do that.
And yet you call Dan a coward and showing his face is all he's done

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
People like Hildy don’t understand why someone wouldn’t want to put their name and face to silly things they post on the internet. There’s thousands and thousands of popular social media accounts that don’t use their name and face but if they say things Pat and Eric agree with they would NEVER call them “cowards” because they’re on the right side.

Worst part is the hypocrisy.
Weirdly he doesn't have his own pic and name on his account here.

Guess who the real coward is.