• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I’ve yet to see any Pat orbiter with a modicum of financial success

View attachment 154508
View attachment 154504
They sold the dump in March. Now claims to have a five bathroom house.
5bbd84288a5aab06ac32205c45bcab13.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yeah, how about that? Can't say I miss that place, but it was a nice stepping stone to something better.
Pls address my question about your approximate income level. I’m also interested in any career info that won’t dox your employer.

I really thought you worked at Kohl’s, but a 5 bathroom sink house is a big step up

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
$180k for a 3 bedroom house..man wisconsin is cheap..

Eric we’ve seen your resume. You’ve always been an underachiever who works immigrant tier jobs. I’m sure nothing has changed.
We’ve seen his resume? Does he have any kind of higher education or a respectable career(s)?

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Of course not! It's always and only been your hyperactive imagination that automatically jumps to the "masturbating next to kids" thing. Because that's how your minds "work." If anything, that proves the pedos are you lot.

So you're saying it's impossible? That some teenager wouldn't catch his temptations, and I dunno, run into the priesthood or become a Buddhist monk and live out his days as an elderly incel? Absolutely impossible?

The question is moot, anyway. It's a hypothetical. And still one that shows how immoral you idiots are.
The shitty reasoning is more offensive than the accusation. Your massive brain not working on full capacity today? Flustered by the scountrolls?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
So Eric Hildeman: Child Sex Enthusiast quit X to hang out on the OnA Forums and get called stupid, a homo and a pedophile all day long. It really is just about attention isn't it? Negative. Positive. Doesn't really matter. Just somebody somewhere is engaging with you other than your fuck ugly wife.

Truly pathetic. I can see why you're such a Pat simp. Maybe you one day can also get on Inside Edition for being a professional victim and crybully!

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
So do boarding houses.
With all due respect, I only care about Dan’s opinion here. He’s usually a magnanimous guy and can give others credit. He’s probably happy for the Big Hildawg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I'll laugh my balls off if ya'll get tricked by impostor Hildy
At this rate what even is the difference? A fake Hildy, Jax or Pat is really indistinguishable from the genuine article. These dummies are a collection of boring uninformed lefty opinions and reddit comebacks, stolen twitter insults and their own little quirks (Pat likes talking about prison, Hildy likes to justify pedophilia, Jax likes eating and being bad at doxxing, etc). They're all a caricature of themselves anyways. At least the fake ones sometimes say something surprising or funny.