• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The beauty of this is, you have no idea where I live. You likely never will. But it's certainly not the little Cape Cod we used to live in. I love my house. And, for the record, it has five sinks in five actual bathrooms.

We can narrow it down by writing an algorithm that removes all zip codes within 2000ft of a school.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
For many months we knew your address Eric, and absolutely nothing happened to it. Because it wasn't us swatting Fatrick, stupid. All we did was mock your gay yard sign seen on Street View.

Later, haters. Maybe I'll check back next week.
can't wait for you keep avoiding the fact you're complicit in harassing innocent people!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Why are you, an atheist, appropriating morality from religious cultures? Anyone speaking to an atheist for 5 mins realizes they aren't smart enough to come up with any deeper explanation for something being wrong than "because I don't like it". You just copy paste societies values then tweak them for things you like that aren't accepted like being a kid toucher.

Atheists are morally and intellectually bankrupt losers trying to pretend most people would agree with them but are just brainwashed by religion. But you don't convince anyone because they can see you are just edgy fedoras trying to change the social order into one where they are on top. Literally everyone you've discussed this with has walked away believing you are too stupid to live or else needs to be gassed along with you