• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Forum Clout
Don't need to dispute it. It's wrong, and not worth my time. Neither are you.
1695754679813.png

Jon Benjamin

In a wig

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Of course not! It's always and only been your hyperactive imagination that automatically jumps to the "masturbating next to kids" thing. Because that's how your minds "work." If anything, that proves the pedos are you lot.

So you're saying it's impossible? That some teenager wouldn't catch his temptations, and I dunno, run into the priesthood or become a Buddhist monk and live out his days as an elderly incel? Absolutely impossible?

The question is moot, anyway. It's a hypothetical. And still one that shows how immoral you idiots are.
Where did I say masturbating next to kids? That would be illegal and traumatic and I specifically say my examples are neither.

Maybe you’re staring out your bedroom window or maybe you’ve saved the image in your mind’s eye.

For the fathers here: would you prefer to know that someone is defacing your relative’s online obituary? Or that some creep is leering at your 10 year old daughter and jerking off to his memory of her in a bathing suit at the pool. I’ll hang up and listen to your answer

Forum Clout
Where, for fuck's sake, did I ever support "actual child rape?" Where do you get that from? Show me!
This is why I just ignore you idiots most of the time. I say one thing, and you hear something totally different. Why should I bother if I say "A" and you hear and see "B"? Are you all off your meds or something? Are you hearing voices?
Why is Patrick Facebook friends with convicted child rapist Dominic Franchetti?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
The swatting's, which there is absolutely *zero* evidence that anyone here has ever done, magically started when he spectacularly failed that endeavor. That's why everyone says he did them himself
That’s one reason. Another is that his phone number was used to sign up for telegram in order to buy for the SWATTings and then not pay TorSwats.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost

Big fan here. I don’t want you to reveal too much but can you give us an idea of your income level? Just approximate it. Whatever you’re comfortable revealing about your career field or income I’m interested in.

I have assumed I was vastly superior to you because I believed you worked at Kohl’s.

Last edited: