• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Do you think of babies' assholes when sticking your dick in this creature in order to stay hard?
3d322ace9d8ac3fae194f56b8053d2a3.jpg
Nevermind. I don't even think niggers would fuck this disaster.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
We’ve seen his resume? Does he have any kind of higher education or a respectable career(s)?
I guess more accurately I’ve seen his Linked In. Some people exaggerate on there, some don’t of course.

He has a degree from some shitty school, yes. Most of his jobs are low level book keeper jobs for small companies.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
I noticed Hildy won’t respond to people asking why he’s such a Pat ball washer / ass kisser even though Pat ignores him. Hildy wants to be Pat’s friend so bad while Pat wants nothing to do with him. Why still defend / support Pat when he has you on mute?
Actually, the communications between Patrick and I are quite cordial. You don't see them because they're PM's. But he treats me just fine. Met up with him last weekend at a book fair. At least he's willing to show his face in public. What's your excuse? Oh, right, because you're too ashamed of your actions to do that.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Actually, the communications between Patrick and I are quite cordial. You don't see them because they're PM's. But he treats me just fine. Met up with him last weekend at a book fair. At least he's willing to show his face in public. What's your excuse? Oh, right, because you're too ashamed of your actions to do that.
Pat hates you for talking to the felons.
We hate you because you're a pedophile.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
This is why people call you the other f-word.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I don’t show my face because vindictive pedophiles in SFWA and room temperature IQ dead beats like Jackie will try to label me a terrorist racist for calling a fat public figure fat. Pat is an abrasive dickhead and I’m fully within my rights to mock him as much as I want.

You inserted yourself into this to *check notes* defend pedophiles. You weird creepy loser.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This is not true. I’d gladly show my face to the PatPack. We don’t do it because we don’t want each other to see us and say a mean comment about our shirts