• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And yet you call Dan a coward and showing his face is all he's done
Even if we did show our names / faces nothing would happen. Multiple cases have been decided in our favor while Pat just comes off like a crazy retard. Pat has multiple people who laugh at him info and NOTHING has happened.

So suck on that, Hildy.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Actually, the communications between Patrick and I are quite cordial. You don't see them because they're PM's. But he treats me just fine. Met up with him last weekend at a book fair. At least he's willing to show his face in public. What's your excuse? Oh, right, because you're too ashamed of your actions to do that.
Look at the disgusting slob you married. A disgusting slob who constantly shits herself. You have no shame.
a28950305b1241aff7b2e25acdece4cc.png

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Its always strange to me how one of the first people these cretins try to go after is Bam, our most diverse member. Obviously she’s easy to find but not as easy as Dan, and she’s never done as much as Dan. So I wonder why all these “cis white males” collectively try to go after the only black woman here. Seems racist and misogynistic. @NormsGhost why do you pick the easy targets? Why not someone your own kin?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Its always strange to me how one of the first people these cretins try to go after is Bam, our most diverse member. Obviously she’s easy to find but not as easy as Dan, and she’s never done as much as Dan. So I wonder why all these “cis white males” collectively try to go after the only black woman here. Seems racist and misogynistic. @NormsGhost why do you pick the easy targets? Why not someone your own kin?

Dude he’s harassing boomia’s child. He’s a piece of shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kinda like how these creeps are ganged up on Leslie. Women who don’t do as they say REALLY get types like Pat, Ooga, Shane, and Eric VERY upset. But sure, call US the “Incels”

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
ive heard from several people eric was caught sodomizing multiple philipino boys with paul weimer although they wish to remain anonymous.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Dude he’s harassing boomia’s child. He’s a piece of shit.
I also gave him two opportunities here to simply say “of course I love my wife. Fuck you faggot”, and he didn’t. Sad!

Stick up for your wife Hildawg. I didn’t insult her and it wasn’t a trap. If you really love her and stand by her that is respectable.