• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Look at this faggot! "SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!!!!" Fuck you, Hildy, you weren't so demanding of evidence when it came to Snackie's faildoxxing so how's about you keep your faggot pedo-apologist mouth shut with your sissy little demands. We're gonna keep calling you a degenerate child-raping pedophile and there's fuck all you can do about it.
Faggot pedophile.
Waa, fucking, waa!
Yes. Evidence. Or move along.

G

And still one that shows how immoral you idiots are.

you're talking in circles acting like your basing your "arguments" on some higher philosophical truth, when in reality you have underachieved in every area of your life (finance (poor), relationships (married to a fat bridge troll), sci-fi (a nobody), so you put on this pseudo-intellectual mask* to make it seem like are above the "right wing mouth breathers"

* you use words like "ethical baseline" as if you believe in some objective standard truth, but you think a man with a wig and makeup is a woman.
You're out of your league here with your ad hoc, circular reasoning nonsense, bud.
Dan is 100x the man you are because he lives in an $850,000 mansion, while you live in a hovel.
He also has more podcast listeners than you. You were a loser in highschool, and you're a loser now. it's that simple.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even with the pedophilia pretty much confirmed at this point, I can’t bring myself to go in on Hildy. After seeing his dog of a wife and shack of a house, it feels like kicking a puppy
He is quite sad, also Hildy seems to be very insecure about himself with his bragging about Mensa and actually having a club for “Free Thinkers” in his area. I’ve noticed with many atheists who make being an atheist a major part of their personality (the types that have to tell everyone they’re an atheist even if they didn’t ask) are insecure when it comes to how they are perceived by others. They think it makes them look so smart and superior to brag they don’t believe in anything.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
you're talking in circles acting like your basing your "arguments" on some higher philosophical truth, when in reality you have underachieved in every area of your life (finance (poor), relationships (married to a fat bridge troll), sci-fi (a nobody), so you put on this pseudo-intellectual mask* to make it seem like are above the "right wing mouth breathers"

* you use words like "ethical baseline" as if you believe in some objective standard truth, but you think a man with a wig and makeup is a woman.
You're out of your league here with your ad hoc, circular reasoning nonsense, bud.
Dan is 100x the man you are because he lives in an $850,000 mansion, while you live in a hovel.
He also has more podcast listeners than you. You were a loser in highschool, and you're a loser now. it's that simple.
The beauty of this is, you have no idea where I live. You likely never will. But it's certainly not the little Cape Cod we used to live in. I love my house. And, for the record, it has five sinks in five actual bathrooms.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Do your own homework, fool.
You signal-boosted Jackie and Pat's baseless claims on your podcast, Eric. Hold yourself to the standards you want to apply to brotherman Javier.

Are you jealous that Gibney has your dream career as a science teacher? is that why you're indifferent to accusing him of running a "torture website", a juidical conspiracy, and Jackie tagging his employer about it?