• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
but you chuckleheads lack the status or standing to ask me such questions.
No, we don't. You fart-huffing leftie faggots always love to act all high and mighty when you're nothing but filthy degenerate pedophile-apologists who need to be marched into ovens. You're a pedophile-defender and the lick-spittle of human garbage, every single person on this website is objectively a better person than you by any imaginable metric. Pedophile.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Hildy's Moral Maze!

It's the classic trolley problem. On the one side you have a scoundtroll who has a family to feed. On the other side you have a virtuous paedophile, BUT he voted for Donald Trump.

Who do you sentence to death.

Psychology's trolley problem might have a problem.'s trolley problem might have a problem.

Eric, comment?
No.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
He must really hate his fat wife. If some rascals were constantly poking fun at my hog of a spouse I'd log off for a bit to make sure it stopped. Hildy continues to engage so that the abuse continues because he desperately craves the attention. Sad!
Dude, I was on these forums for nearly two years before posting anything. If I craved your attention so bad, why did I wait?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Dude, I was on these forums for nearly two years before posting anything. If I craved your attention so bad, why did I wait?
You tell us, pedophile. I think you're trying to score brownie-points with Snackie for being the inside man embedded in OnA, but like everything else in Pat's orbit it was a massive failure and you have nothing left to do but sperg and think about raping children. Pedophile.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
So fucking what? We are currently exchanging messages in a thread you could have only made in order to seek attention, it achieves absolutely nothing else. It also guarantees people will continue to insult your pig of a wife, if you have chosen to perpetuate that then clearly you don't care about her and you're an attention whore faggot. If you didn't want our attention you wouldn't post at all, the time you chose to post is irrelevant.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Why are you posting now then? Plenty of people don’t comment ever.

You seem to have some investment in Patrick’s battle against internet trolls. Does his struggle strike a chord with you? You appear to think he’s a victim despite his history of rape and death threats toward people he disagrees with on Twitter.

My take on you is you were probably never “cool” or popular ever, either in school or as an adult. Probably dealt with some level of bullying. You push those bad feelings down by thinking you’re smarter than the people who made you feel bad; that’s what the MENSA and atheism thing is about.

But internally feeling better isn’t enough, right Hildy? Especially when you aren’t super rich and don’t have much in terms of material things to show for your genius intellect.The world needs to tell you how good and smart you are. That’s why you are on Twitter, have a podcast and are posting here now. It’s also why you identify with Pat. He has the exact same attitude but is dumber than you and therefore responds to everything. You probably see the trolls as the naysayers you’ve dealt with in life and this is your chance to fight back.

Tell me im wrong and obsessive if you want. I seriously doubt however that I’m that off the mark.