• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So it's "free speech for me and not for thee?" Come on. The fool wants to see me marched into an oven, and you expect me not to call him out on it? On any platform? You don't see what he's admitted to? Sure, I came here, unwanted, just like you fools do on every other platform. Turnabout is fair play, and naziism is naziism. I call it like I see it.
Of course you call me a Nazi because that’s all you know to say. You’re such an arrogant smug piece of shit. “Waaa! People that don’t like me said something mean! Ban them!” - that’s how you sound - like a whiny little bitch. Here’s a thought, ignore it, notice I’m not calling to ban you, but sure, I’m the Nazi because you call everything you don’t like a Nazi. You really are a massive faggot Hildy. Gonna cry about it? Stop being such a bitch!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
So it's "free speech for me and not for thee?" Come on. The fool wants to see me marched into an oven, and you expect me not to call him out on it? On any platform? You don't see what he's admitted to? Sure, I came here, unwanted, just like you fools do on every other platform. Turnabout is fair play, and naziism is naziism. I call it like I see it.
Lol. You faggots always try this. You came here to voluntarily to read posts by people you don't like about you, then when you are told to you could just not read them you say "oh so Really it's YOU who want to cancel me!" No dip shit, it's always the left forcing their way into places they aren't welcome (like you and underaged holes) then trying to force everyone to act according to your will. But you're a powerless zilch, so that doesn't work and you switch to acting like the victim. Do you have any moves that aren't transparent npc garbage?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Actually, the communications between Patrick and I are quite cordial. You don't see them because they're PM's. But he treats me just fine. Met up with him last weekend at a book fair. At least he's willing to show his face in public. What's your excuse? Oh, right, because you're too ashamed of your actions to do that.
But if they do show their face and back up their claims ala Dan, they're dangerous terrorists and cyberstalkers despite doing nothing illegal. Uh huh.

Look I think we can all agree the person who definitely shouldn't be showing their face is that ugly trollwife of yours, pedoboy.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Theory: I think Pat told @NormsGhost to kick the curb. It would explain why he's suddenly posting here after registering an account two years ago, and why he won't answer my query on why he tries and fails to be Pat's sidekick.

Maybe you can dedicate this one to Pig this Friday, Hildy.

Or maybe this one, ironically - since that's your style, MENSA boy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lol. You faggots always try this. You came here to voluntarily to read posts by people you don't like about you, then when you are told to you could just not read them you say "oh so Really it's YOU who want to cancel me!" No dip shit, it's always the left forcing their way into places they aren't welcome (like you and underaged holes) then trying to force everyone to act according to your will. But you're a powerless zilch, so that doesn't work and you switch to acting like the victim. Do you have any moves that aren't transparent npc garbage?
It’s so predictable and pathetic - he comes here to stir shit up then gets all offended when someone says something he doesn’t like after purposely making an account to talk shit. Of course he goes right to calling me a Nazi for telling him to stop being such a bitch - notice I never called for him to be banned but I’m a Nazi for telling him to grow up. He knew he would get shit and now he’s crying victim.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Theory: I think Pat told @NormsGhost to kick the curb. It would explain why he's suddenly posting here after registering an account two years ago, and why he won't answer my query on why he tries and fails to be Pat's sidekick.

Maybe you can dedicate this one to Pig this Friday, Hildy.

I can see that, Pat ignores him but Hildy claims they talk a lot through DM’s - the man who tweets 100s of times a day ONLY talks to Hildy through DM? Fat Chance.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hildy at the end of the day, you decided to post here. Nobody invited you or forced you to do anything. Clearly you like the attention and it makes you look thin-skinned to get mad at negative responses.
According to Hildy we’re “Nazi’s” for pointing this out because that’s what he calls everything he doesn’t like. He’s a whiny little bitch with a very ugly wife.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I want to thank all you guys for sticking up for me after Hildy's deranged call to have me banned for expressing my Constitutionally-protected opinion that the world would be a better place if degenerate pedophiles like him and his manure-pile of a wife were exterminated, it means a lot. You're awesome people.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
According to Hildy we’re “Nazi’s” for pointing this out because that’s what he calls everything he doesn’t like. He’s a whiny little bitch with a very ugly wife.
These guys don’t want to accept that “not respond” is an option because it’s all about attention for them. Hildy needs us to see he’s a good smart boy

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Shoes_Danube_Promenade_IMGP1297.jpg

Hildy, your shoes should be next to these people's, if you catch my drift. Is @ShoeNazi taken?

Also:
Screenshot_20230927-145624.png

The fawkin Hungarian Virus is spreading

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout

Seriously Eric, you clutch your pearls about how amoral and disrespectful it is to "vandalize" online obituaries, then you pull all this rude shit on the holiest day of the year? The one day we traditional set all grievances and feuds aside to celebrate all the joy life brings us?

Whatever moral high ground you think you have is gone. Even Patrick and Jackie have enough love in their hearts to leave it alone today.