• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I reported what the court documents said, and what Jackie's opinion was. I offered no opinion on my own regarding it. If that's what you call a "signal boost," then I say you're wrong. All I did was describe what happened.

Court documents written by a fat retard with info from a script kiddie GNAA loser

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Does mensa know you can that while you can memorize simple eigenvector rotations. A claim of a federal judge interfering illegally in court matters with no evidence Isn't something you need to remain agnostic on?

Maybe the fact that Jackie thought I was bams seed, a black woman but then also she's my wife but we're both quasi and she's also an admin, but I'm like half Asian? But quasi is Indian? is a good inductive case that she is likely wrong.

Anyway it's 6am in oman off to school.
As I said elsewhere, I merely reported what happened. Jackie has said she'll reveal her evidence at some point. I reserve my judgement on the matter until then.

And if it's not regarding you, why would you care so much?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I reported what the court documents said, and what Jackie's opinion was. I offered no opinion on my own regarding it. If that's what you call a "signal boost," then I say you're wrong. All I did was describe what happened.

Court documents written by a fat retard with info from a script kiddie GNAA loser
I like how this bald head thinks that pro se gibberish filing is a "court document" as if that was published, signed and stamped by the court.

What's your GPA again Hilde?