• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
So she's got 2 volunteer jobs and she was in a barbershop quartet?
1695872092030.png

1695872114277.png

1695872157921.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
No, I mean the Latin word for half.
I'm reserved about the whole Gibney thing. We'll know soon enough.
So if it comes out Jackie is, once again, completely wrong and an innocent family (including wife and young children) was doxxed and defamed for the outraged attention of tens of thousands of people then officially named as criminals in court documents for absolutely no reason what will your stance be? And what do you suggest the fallout for Jackie and Pat should be?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
You're reserved towards all but pedophiles and their enablers. All of you atheist sci-fi retards, you are essentially Scientologists in all but name. Very pathetic.
Also not reserved towards all of us. We are all swatting Pat. We are all guilty of the things Pat says we are. No amount of evidence to the contrary is enough and Pat is never guilty of anything even when there are court documents saying he is.

I actually tried to be civil with Eric on Twitter. I'm not on board with calling people pedophiles for the sake of it (then the honorable "celibate pedophile" discourse occurred) but even at his best, Eric is a contrarian douchebag who refuses to accept anything he doesn't want to be true is true. Just like Jackie calling us all criminals and repeatedly tweeting about how we are lying about Pat's verified, court documented crimes.

"These people share the same politics as me so they can't be wrong!!" is the dumbest, most retarded POV a person can have. That's you, Eric. A retard.

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Will Tate specifically said that leftists like me should be walked into ovens.
Sure did, and I love how mad you are about it.

I didn't call you a Nazi. I called Will Tate one. You, on the other hand, I'm calling a hyper-sensitive mall cop.
First off, I thought my name was Oven March from now on. That burn didn't hit like you thought it was gonna, did it, stupid?
Second, explain to me exactly what is so "Nazi" about having the opinion that all degenerate pedophiles and other assorted child abusers should be fed into wood-chippers feet-first? I'll let you in on a little secret, Hildy, outside your free-thinking bubble that's not a controversial stance. Many, many people feel the same way, I want you to explain to me why you defamed me as a "Nazi" for thinking child abusers should be horrifically killed.
Third, who the fuck are you calling a hyper-sensitive mall cop? WAAAAHH, admin he's a Nazi and he's scaring me, ban him!!! LOL fuck off, you homo.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Sure did, and I love how mad you are about it.

First off, I thought my name was Oven March from now on. That burn didn't hit like you thought it was gonna, did it, stupid?
Second, explain to me exactly what is so "Nazi" about having the opinion that all degenerate pedophiles and other assorted child abusers should be fed into wood-chippers feet-first? I'll let you in on a little secret, Hildy, outside your free-thinking bubble that's not a controversial stance. Many, many people feel the same way, I want you to explain to me why you defamed me as a "Nazi" for thinking child abusers should be horrifically killed.
Third, who the fuck are you calling a hyper-sensitive mall cop? WAAAAHH, admin he's a Nazi and he's scaring me, ban him!!! LOL fuck off, you homo.
200 iq Hildy doesn't even realize nazis were passing all kind of laws targeting sex offenders

His grasp of history is so shitty he's going to be calling you an IRA member soon

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Let's talk about the truth of history, like how it's true that your podcasting history includes being fooled by Dan Mullen into thinking he "forgot" to black out lines, then replaying the clip over and over not realizing how retarded you are

What about the truth of history that you accepted awards from a pedophile organization who's founded was busted with underage boys on a houseboat? You have more real affiliation with pedophiles than any of us do with nazis

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Nice. Except you only found a rough draft. (Only one place you could have found my story.) So I'll have to take a grain of salt along with your review, given your skills at being a literary critic, which... oh, wait, that's right, you don't have any.
Rough or not, it's fucking shit. This garbage makes My Immortal look professional by comparison. I wish you a bright future in anything but a creative field, because you don't have it.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Nice. Except you only found a rough draft. (Only one place you could have found my story.) So I'll have to take a grain of salt along with your review, given your skills at being a literary critic, which... oh, wait, that's right, you don't have any.
Hilde you literally put Anne frank in it as some sort of jew weapon against people being mean on the internet.

I'm not sure how rough the draft was matters.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout

@NormsGhost comment?
Interesting. Obviously I meant Episode III. I first became aware of Natalie Portman as a sex symbol in V for Vendetta. But the klutzy scene where she gives birth to Luke and Leia and then dies of absolutely nothing? That was a real buzzkill. Years later, I saw her in The Black Swan (which should have won the 2011 Oscar, by the way) and I saw her in a whole new light.

Incidentally, I noticed that you ignored an entire HUGE list of hot, adult actresses and focused in on the one, obvious typo. That one typo was the only thing you could find after combing through ALL my blog posts, and this one thing from 13 years ago was all you could come up with. That's pretty pathetic. You ain't got shit.

Honestly, I was a little embarrassed over this blog post until just now. Friends of mine had chided me over my blunt objectifying of women. But you? You find one typo and discount the rest. You ignore how I lament how Jennifer Lawrence wasn't cast as Wonder Woman, you ignore how I love older women like Nina Hartley or Susan Sarandon. (Or, speaking of Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter. Yes, even now.) Your cult-driven myopia is absolutely breathtaking.

Keep searching. You'll go on finding nothing.

Forum Clout
Interesting. Obviously I meant Episode III. I first became aware of Natalie Portman as a sex symbol in V for Vendetta. But the klutzy scene where she gives birth to Luke and Leia and then dies of absolutely nothing? That was a real buzzkill. Years later, I saw her in The Black Swan (which should have won the 2011 Oscar, by the way) and I saw her in a whole new light.

Incidentally, I noticed that you ignored an entire HUGE list of hot, adult actresses and focused in on the one, obvious typo. That one typo was the only thing you could find after combing through ALL my blog posts, and this one thing from 13 years ago was all you could come up with. That's pretty pathetic. You ain't got shit.

Honestly, I was a little embarrassed over this blog post until just now. Friends of mine had chided me over my blunt objectifying of women. But you? You find one typo and discount the rest. You ignore how I lament how Jennifer Lawrence wasn't cast as Wonder Woman, you ignore how I love older women like Nina Hartley or Susan Sarandon. (Or, speaking of Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter. Yes, even now.) Your cult-driven myopia is absolutely breathtaking.

Keep searching. You'll go on finding nothing.
The faggot is back.