• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Does he not understand that this forum gets crawled by search engines? How fucking stupid can you be to have your name associated with the shit his is over and over again? Nice self limiting, stupid.

Hey should I hire this guy Eric Hildeman? Let's search up his na... mother of god

Eric Hildeman has already confessed to being a pedophile and harassing Boomia’s little boy over the phone.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Am I wrong? Please explain how i’m wrong. I showed you my scale example. When you put one side down you elevate the other. How about explaining how i’m wrong instead of dodgshin me?
You're wrong. Because it's not a "scale" in terms of one thing balancing the other. It's a ranking system. I rank you lower than a celibate pedophile. The rank of pedophile does not rise as a result of that. There is no fulcrum. You are the lowest of the low. And deliberately, too, which is puzzling.

That's it for you. You aren't worth my time.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
You're wrong. Because it's not a "scale" in terms of one thing balancing the other. It's a ranking system. I rank you lower than a celibate pedophile. The rank of pedophile does not rise as a result of that. There is no fulcrum. You are the lowest of the low. And deliberately, too, which is puzzling.

"I've defended celibate pedophiles"

That's a direct quote from you.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout

You be nice to Sue, you hear me mister !

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Enough of this palaver, who cares about these gay debates?

I wanna learn more about the Hildawgster.

Hildawg, what did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a marine biologist.

What’s an influential album from your youth? A big one for me was Rancid - … and Out Come The Wolves

Did you listen to Mancow in the mornings on 103.5 ROCK FM?

Any funny stories from college?
Okay, what the hell.
I was into the TV show Emergency! when I was a kid. So I wanted to be a paramedic.
Believe it or not, I was into Christian Rock back in the day. My favorite album from high school was 'I Predict 1990' by Steve Taylor. I was also into Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith, and Stryper.
Mancow in the mornings? Yeah, I listened to it sometimes, but not frequently. In Milwaukee, I'm pretty sure the radio station that syndicated him was 102.9 The Hog, but I can't remember exactly.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You have provided no reason why a celebrite pedophile is better than online trolls except you don't like trolls.
A pedophile of any kind is an imminent threat to children while we make fun of a fat guy for being an asshole online.

You absolutely deserve to have your balls cut off and forced into servitude. But since you're a faggy weakling you wouldn't be much good to anybody so you'd be better off thrown into an unmarked grave.
"Celebrite." Good one.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Okay, what the hell.
I was into the TV show Emergency! when I was a kid. So I wanted to be a paramedic.
Believe it or not, I was into Christian Rock back in the day. My favorite album from high school was 'I Predict 1990' by Steve Taylor. I was also into Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith, and Stryper.
Mancow in the mornings? Yeah, I listened to it sometimes, but not frequently. In Milwaukee, I'm pretty sure the radio station that syndicated him was 102.9 The Hog, but I can't remember exactly.
Yeah us Midwestern simpletons had just one terrible shock jock who I hated at the time while these east coast elites had both Stern and O&A. Not fair. But after having my mind warped by the O&A sub I think I would listen to Mancow and try to call in and mess with him if I could go back.

Paramedics are PFG. Had my life saved by them twice. You coulda been a fireman-medic CHAD in another life, brotherman.

All the Christian Rock kids I knew would listen almost exclusively to Creed and DC Talk.

I was once tricked into going to a Baptist summer camp for a week and we had to throw away any CDs we brought. Was probably 1995. I remember seeing Nevermind AND Pearl Jam’s Vs. tossed into the pile, then we spent the week listening to your favorite artists there. Broooooodal

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
When someone called him out on spelling error, he used the old "people resort to critiquing spelling when they can't find anything else wrong with the point," excuse.
He even excused his incorrect math on minor Natalie Portman's age as a "mistake."
Then he criticizes my obvious typo.

He's a hypocrite. With an ugly wife.
Still funny.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Does he not understand that this forum gets crawled by search engines? How fucking stupid can you be to have your name associated with the shit his is over and over again? Nice self limiting, stupid.

Hey should I hire this guy Eric Hildeman? Let's search up his na... mother of god
That ship sailed long, long ago, bruh. At this point, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Dude you said pedophiles who don’t act on their urges deserve commendation. The quote was something to the tune of “are those who have such urges and don’t act on them not worthy of some commendation?”

Maybe you were trolling. Maybe you were trying for some pathetic first year university tier hypothetical, I’m not sure. But you said it.