• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I generally don't answer questions about Patrick. But just to get it out of the way once and for all, he's never been anything other than cordial to me in person and in our messages to each other. He comes off as gruff on Twitter, but hey, you bring that out in him deliberately, then attack him for it, sort of like stabbing someone in the leg and then calling him lame.
I was waiting for you to come back and sincerely suggest you use your time better by trying to convince niki that he needs help rather than whatever you're trying to accomplish here, but you're clearly an enabling faggot who sucks his taint because on top of you being a worm who sees him as someone who can get you something from you are also an easily flattered idiot who falls for his famous insurance salesman charm. Some good advice that like pat you'll just ignore: leave it alone (sniff) while you're behind.

Forum Clout
I generally don't answer questions about Patrick. But just to get it out of the way once and for all, he's never been anything other than cordial to me in person and in our messages to each other. He comes off as gruff on Twitter, but hey, you bring that out in him deliberately, then attack him for it, sort of like stabbing someone in the leg and then calling him lame.
Fair enough - but you don't see, just a teeny-tiny bit that he's an active participant in this? I hate speaking for others, but I would wager that most here have never interacted with him (online, IRL, or with others, invoking his name, etc.), but are amazed how how much someone can double-down again and again. And again. It's the perfect trolling spectacle. The string is tugged, the puppet dances. Rinse (laugh), repeat.

Forget Patrick for a moment and make this a little more abstract - if you saw a friend dealing with things this way, wouldn't you be a bit concerned and say "maybe it's time for a different approach? This is not going well for you"?

And pivoting (slightly), do you think that other orbiters, such as Shane and Jackie are good or bad for him? Be honest.