• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I have no interest in Bam. My wife has a prettier face, way bigger boobs, and a brain that actually exists.
Those floppy fat sacks are unappealing to anybody with standards and heterosexuality. It's the sort of pair a closet fag with mommy issues would point to as evidence he really isn't a queer. She also has a face that wouldn't "pass" on a tranny.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He's a self-described rabble-rouser.
And he roused the rabble. And enough with your moral grandstanding, faggot, you're a self-admitted pedo-defender and every single person on this forum of drug-abusers, absentee mothers and shitposters is objectively a better human being than you or Pat could ever hope to be. You're a lying, sniveling, balding little sycophant of a fat worthless failure married to a pant-shitting monster. Watch your fucking tone, pedophile.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
And he roused the rabble. And enough with your moral grandstanding, faggot, you're a self-admitted pedo-defender and every single person on this forum of drug-abusers, absentee mothers and shitposters is objectively a better human being than you or Pat could ever hope to be. You're a lying, sniveling, balding little sycophant of a fat worthless failure married to a pant-shitting monster. Watch your fucking tone, pedophile.
*Gasp!*

Forum Clout
@admin
You're a defamation CULT. This is what you do.

I get it. You hate Patrick. But I've been watching you trying to make a case against him for nearly two years now, and all you've established is that you're all exactly the same sort of people you assume Patrick is.

1. Or we're just bored and think his antics are funny, and seemingly endless.
2. I don't think everyone hates him. He's just a puzzling mix of infuriating and hilarious. I would posit the most of the folks here are infinitely more well-adjusted than he is.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, he should be cornerstone of a middle school curriculum about the perils of social media addiction.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
@admin
What's your huge laundry-list of links supposed to prove? That Patrick is a bad guy? You're a defamation CULT. This is what you do. It's a little bit like the National Inquirer trying to "prove" it's a trustworthy news source. It's already a given that this place is nothing but bits and bullshit. Most of the posts you cite are innocuous anyway. Am I really supposed to think Patrick's bad because he complains about kids firing BB's into his windows? Or bragging about his CCW permit? Or talking about wanting to prove to his ex-wife that she fucked up? (I gave up reading these after the first dozen or so.) And based on the many things this forum gets wrong about me, it's pretty safe to conclude you pulled most of this out of context. Who cares?

I get it. You hate Patrick. But I've been watching you trying to make a case against him for nearly two years now, and all you've established is that you're all exactly the same sort of people you assume Patrick is.
Enquirer is actually pretty good for celebrity "news" retard. They get shit leaked to them all the time

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
@admin
What's your huge laundry-list of links supposed to prove? That Patrick is a bad guy? You're a defamation CULT. This is what you do. It's a little bit like the National Inquirer trying to "prove" it's a trustworthy news source. It's already a given that this place is nothing but bits and bullshit. Most of the posts you cite are innocuous anyway. Am I really supposed to think Patrick's bad because he complains about kids firing BB's into his windows? Or bragging about his CCW permit? Or talking about wanting to prove to his ex-wife that she fucked up? (I gave up reading these after the first dozen or so.) And based on the many things this forum gets wrong about me, it's pretty safe to conclude you pulled most of this out of context. Who cares?

“Because you’re mean, you’re never right”