• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Eric how many men called "John Gibney" do Jackie and Patrick get to defame and harass before becoming a Hildy-certified "defamation cult"? It's been three so far (the teacher, the jduge, the nurse).

is it not "cultist" of you to be unable to criticize them for exactly the same behavior you pretend to find abhorrent?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
A current pic. Purple hair.
Screenshot-20231001-141319-Chrome.jpg

Fugly
A walk at the zoo? You know who else spends a lot of time at zoos? Children do. :image_4764:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Pat admitted to Josiah he was trying to finicially ruin quasis life based on no evidence. And that since at the time he thought he had unlimited funds he would just keep trying until quasi was broke and had to give up.

But there's pictures of doodie hats here so those are equal.

Nice finicially, stupid

Pls don’t embarrass us in front of the MENSA member!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I can’t believe you’re still here. I told you, you’re going to get hooked.

Check out comedian criticism. Anthony’s death arc is the most interesting thing going on

He should just register some more alts, Admin would let him, and just mix it up with the bbbbboys. At the end of the day it’s just a hang.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
cult

kŭlt

noun​

1. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
  2. The followers of such a religion or sect
  3. People Eric Hildeman and Patrick S. Tomlinson don't like, generally erroneously applied as a label in an effort to attract attention from law enforcement or media.
Who is our leader, shitdick? Nobody around here is even remotely charismatic and if you think we're all bowing to some authoritarian you're not really paying very close attention. Anthony used to think he was the leader and look what happened. So did the reddit mods and so did Dan.

What's the belief system? "Make fun of stupid and arrogant people on the internet"? Wow, the entire internet is a cult then.

The most unconvential thing about the lifestyle of folks around here is the number of sinks they possess and our inability to let jokes from a 20 year old radio show go. And maybe some of the diaper stuff.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost hey Hildy remember when I voiced my extremely common opinion that child abusers should be actively hunted down and systematically eradicated and you immediately associated scumbag pedophiles with leftists and tagged the admin crying like a little bitch trying to get me banned?
Good times, good times....

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
@admin
What's your huge laundry-list of links supposed to prove? That Patrick is a bad guy? You're a defamation CULT. This is what you do. It's a little bit like the National Inquirer trying to "prove" it's a trustworthy news source. It's already a given that this place is nothing but bits and bullshit. Most of the posts you cite are innocuous anyway. Am I really supposed to think Patrick's bad because he complains about kids firing BB's into his windows? Or bragging about his CCW permit? Or talking about wanting to prove to his ex-wife that she fucked up? (I gave up reading these after the first dozen or so.) And based on the many things this forum gets wrong about me, it's pretty safe to conclude you pulled most of this out of context. Who cares?

I get it. You hate Patrick. But I've been watching you trying to make a case against him for nearly two years now, and all you've established is that you're all exactly the same sort of people you assume Patrick is.
You're the least intelligent person who has never come around here, including Joe Cumia. Pathetic, disingenuous little faggot.