• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20231001-140100-Chrome.jpg

1696208874188.gif

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Been here for a while. Just haven't said much. I'll go on lurking here in the future, too.
I’m telling you dude. Ditch this account, ignore the threads you find distasteful, just accept that you’re a cryptobrotherman.

Yes yes there’s some racism and sexism, but you are free to call those people whatever pejorative you please. It’s freeing. Then you can engage in quasi-intellectual debates in off-topic and post reviews of movies you’ve seen. You don’t even have to PatPost.

And you can take out your anger at racist, homophobic, and misogynistic scum in the comedian-criticism subforum.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Pat has openly bragged about being a cunt on social media and was acting out long before this place. Unfortunate for him, he kicked an autist nest and is now a premier lolcow. How many more YouTube and lolcow forum humiliations will it take for him to self reflect? One only has to look at the tragedy of Chris Chan to see that this ends with being institutionalized. I think anybody who actually cares about him has likely given up trying to get him to stop. Imagine Xeeting 100x's per day constantly threatening people with prison? Totally sane, well adjusted behavior. Why would anyone enable him to be like this? As long as Pat continues to act like a buffoon on social media he'll have a 'following'. If you don't want the attention don't go looking for it. He stumbled upon a group that is better at being what he wants to be.

Also, most of us don't interact with him or anyone else in the 'Pativerse'. I never have and never will. I don't use social media but watching a grown man publicly ruin his life is oddly entertaining. Pat is nothing more than a morbid curiosity for a lot of us and if he stopped we'd disappear. It's a chicken or egg thing, little ones.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Been here for a while. Just haven't said much. I'll go on lurking here in the future, too.
Great, welcome to the show. We got a lot of stuff going on. You and Jackie should create a Pests Criticism thread where you shitpost about certain Pests.

Anyways, Did you see my comment about Jackie being the worst clue player of all time? What’d you think? Pretty funny right?

I’ll hang up and listen.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
@NormsGhost question: Do you actually believe any of this shit or is Fatso a compulsive liar who wants to look cool?

View attachment 155980
View attachment 155982
View attachment 155981
I am not reading ahead to see if I'm right. I'd put $100 in that he won't, I tried to get him to answer about Mama Raven busting up a Slipknot mosh pit. He cant acknowledged that Fatty is a histrionic, lying cow with these stories, bc from there's it's only a short leap to him making the 911 calls and graffitiing his own hovel and motorcycle. There's nothing he won't do to try to "win" whatever objective he has with the stories, whether to appear stronger than he is, victimized, wealthier, etc..