I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If I were in this position i dont know how i would keep from feeling a crushing weight of anxiety, like the world is falling all around you. Multiple lawyers at this point are trying to recollect on him for payment, he’s trying to fight the stlaker childs while also trying to sue the MPD and he still has that $30k debt he needs to pay off. And he’s in the middle of writing that terrible book.

I think the only person with a worse reality is Jackie but even then all she has to do is dodge the IRS + credit card companies.

If I were in this position i dont know how i would keep from feeling a crushing weight of anxiety
I wake nearly every night at some point with crushing anxiety and my life is going well. I own a house, have no debt besides a mortgage, gainfully employed with a solid career, etc. and it still happens. I cannot imagine waking up every morning with all of his (mostly) self inflicted problems. I guess it's because he's retarded and can't view his life realistically.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
If I were in this position i dont know how i would keep from feeling a crushing weight of anxiety, like the world is falling all around you. Multiple lawyers at this point are trying to recollect on him for payment, he’s trying to fight the stlaker childs while also trying to sue the MPD and he still has that $30k debt he needs to pay off. And he’s in the middle of writing that terrible book.

I think the only person with a worse reality is Jackie but even then all she has to do is dodge the IRS + credit card companies.
He's got to feel like theres an anvil on his chest at all times. Explains the alcoholism. I dont think i've ever seen a better example of the sunk-cost fallacy ever in my life. That first advance he got ruined his life, the second one just solidifying to Patrick how he has made it, until he didnt. All he had to do was stop being such a megalomaniacal cunt on twitter.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He's got to feel like theres an anvil on his chest at all times. Explains the alcoholism. I dont think i've ever seen a better example of the sunk-cost fallacy ever in my life. That first advance he got ruined his life, the second one just solidifying to Patrick how he has made it, until he didnt. All he had to do was stop being such a megalomaniacal cunt on twitter.
Dont forget the blue check. Between the two advances and tha check was where he felt that he was untouchable.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The sunk cost fallacy is a good example because none of the shit he’s facing is even him stepping on independent rakes. Its just one after another tied to the very first incident which is the LOLsuit.

He filed the LOLsuit, lost, and was ordered to pay the debts. Because he was forced to pay the debt, he hired the lawyers who he then didn’t pay and are now after him. He filed the MPD suit because he needed to recoup on the debt payments. He can’t recoup by writing books because all his time is spent on us or legalities.

And guarantee when he loses the MPD suit it will be spun into some other form of misery, wether it be another debt or a criminal charge of some sort.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I wake nearly every night at some point with crushing anxiety and my life is going well. I own a house, have no debt besides a mortgage, gainfully employed with a solid career, etc. and it still happens. I cannot imagine waking up every morning with all of his (mostly) self inflicted problems. I guess it's because he's retarded and can't view his life realistically.
This is why I bring up Jackie. It would be hard knowing you owe an entity 100k (It’s 200k for her but i’m making a point). Now imagine if you owed 100k but instead of running you tried to fight it and just dug yourself deeper. And anything you do to pay it off digs you deeper. And any money you attempt to get digs you deeper.

Shit, at least Jackie can con some security event into a speaking role to get money. Pat doesn’t have a single stream of income.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is why I bring up Jackie. It would be hard knowing you owe an entity 100k (It’s 200k for her but i’m making a point). Now imagine if you owed 100k but instead of running you tried to fight it and just dug yourself deeper. And anything you do to pay it off digs you deeper. And any money you attempt to get digs you deeper.

Shit, at least Jackie can con some security event into a speaking role to get money. Pat doesn’t have a single stream of income.
Pat actually pays conventions to speak/attend. His ego is so starving to feel important

I honestly don’t think Pat knows what’s going on when he’s manic. Telling people on twitter he wasn’t afraid of the MPD when he’s in an active lawsuit against them leads me to believe this. I would also be willing to bet Nikki is so drugged up she doesn’t even know who Patrick is half the time.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
I honestly don’t think Pat knows what’s going on when he’s manic. Telling people on twitter he wasn’t afraid of the MPD when he’s in an active lawsuit against them leads me to believe this. I would also be willing to bet Nikki is so drugged up she doesn’t even know who Patrick is half the time.
That forehead scar is key. It's not there in older pictures. Something happened to his frontal lobe. He's who he was before but with zero impulse control. So if you look at some of his older antics they still seem Pat-like but not full blown retarded yet.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive

Its much better to owe a business money than an individual. A company will do a cost benefit analysis and eventually say its not worth it. They'll sell it to a debt collection agency or if its small enough literally just stop pursuing it. Even a debt collection agency will do that analysis and say they bought the 100k debt at $0.10/$1.00 . Once it approaches that 10k its obviously not worth it.

This is what rick's sfwa retarded handlers were probably telling him at first thinking it was just like a credit card debt he owed. "just ignore it , and make it difficult for them after a while it won't be worth it for them to collect. No one is going to spent $80,000 over 3 years to collect this". But when you steal from someone personally its a big difference than just a loss write off for a corporation.

RobertMewler

That forehead scar is key. It's not there in older pictures. Something happened to his frontal lobe. He's who he was before but with zero impulse control. So if you look at some of his older antics they still seem Pat-like but not full blown retarded yet.
It's not a scar. It's his forehead's frontal vein bulging from his alcoholism and poor blood pressure. As his health has worsened so has the bulge.

Edit:

Last edited:
G

I can't fathom owing someone that amount of money, let alone the IRS. I went to community college first and then worked my way through the last two years of college to avoid taking out any debt. I own two cars and one motorcycle flat out, the only loan I'm paying on is my mortgage, which at 3% is essentially free considering even my bond holdings are returning higher. Seriously, how do these people live with themselves?

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
The sunk cost fallacy is a good example because none of the shit he’s facing is even him stepping on independent rakes. Its just one after another tied to the very first incident which is the LOLsuit.

He filed the LOLsuit, lost, and was ordered to pay the debts. Because he was forced to pay the debt, he hired the lawyers who he then didn’t pay and are now after him. He filed the MPD suit because he needed to recoup on the debt payments. He can’t recoup by writing books because all his time is spent on us or legalities.

And guarantee when he loses the MPD suit it will be spun into some other form of misery, wether it be another debt or a criminal charge of some sort.
Time is a fat circle.

G

Judge Sosnay brought the hammer down: Out goes Dickinson! Order for withdrawal approved. Stiffed by the pig. Nice client, faggot.
View attachment 188086
54a29ef1bd1701b9eb3860442bbd04ef.png
5d276cb3b02dc889190feb7a3b20c919.png
I don't know what this means. Can someone explain it simply to a retard, because it seems good if it caused pat to have that twitter meltdown.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
I don't know what this means. Can someone explain it simply to a retard, because it seems good if it caused pat to have that twitter meltdown.
I love ANAL, but I believe Pat failed to pay his lawyer, resulting in said lawyer requesting, and receiving, court approval to be dropped from this case.

Allegedly.