I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

Nah fuck him, he's a piece of shit. There's a difference between zealously arguing for you client and lying right to a judge's face. Luckily he's an idiot and a terrible lawyer , plus he had no evidence. But his lying likely cost quasi an extra 10k due to getting three chances before Schulman kicked the shit out of him.

Fuck that guy.
I'm no lawyer, but after watching the court appearances with Stavros Esq. I sure felt confident I could pass the California bar exam tomorrow.

People mostly mock Brinton, and for good cause... at the same time, the depths of Stavros Esquire's stupidity is mind blowing. The judge had to repeatedly explain to him what the court needed in order to proceed and Stavvy kept repeating the same nonsense over and over and over. Dude is an absolute joke, it's almost impressive how Pat managed put together the worst legal team imaginable.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Nah fuck him, he's a piece of shit. There's a difference between zealously arguing for you client and lying right to a judge's face. Luckily he's an idiot and a terrible lawyer , plus he had no evidence. But his lying likely cost quasi an extra 10k due to getting three chances before Schulman kicked the shit out of him.

Fuck that guy.

and that Stavros thing, whatever happened there

Admin: WHATEVER HAPPENED THERE?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
What was the SFWA thing ahain? Jerry asked them to conduct a reasonable search and they said they only discovered a credit card number and Jerry said ok cool just confirm that’s all you found and they refused and cost everyone more money and time?

I know Pat and his pimp is ultimately paying for it but still very stupid

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
The last time we saw Stavros esquire he had lost a lot of weight iirc. Good for him.

He’s still a terrible lawyer but good for him.

I wonder how many people graduate law schools each year and how many jobs there’s out there for them? There’s gotta be a lot of these Stavros lawyers out there operating out of their slumlord apartments.
There definitely are. My friend's brother's girlfriend is/more likely was a lawyer and a complete drunk and drug addict. She was disbarred at least once, but she was just not allowed to practice a specific area of law again. At least that was my understanding.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
People mostly mock Brinton, and for good cause... at the same time, the depths of Stavros Esquire's stupidity is mind blowing. The judge had to repeatedly explain to him what the court needed in order to proceed and Stavvy kept repeating the same nonsense over and over and over. Dude is an absolute joke, it's almost impressive how Pat managed put together the worst legal team imaginable.
Yes but counterpoint, that is EXACTLY what Rick hired him for. To just be a mouthpiece for his delusions. Breaking from the robotic script he was giving that jew for that entire final CA court video would have been unacceptable for Pat. Rick hires lawyers like Trump hires lawyers. Instead of consulting his lawyers on what the best strategy is he forces them to adopt everything he’s saying and they just go along with it. But doing that makes them put blatant falsehoods in their evidence or testimonies which usually makes them complicit in whatever the hell their plantiff is facing. Now what could the connection be between these two people, ignoring the politics? It could be they’re both extremely fucking pigheaded, overconfident, and also cant shut the fuck up.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

unless the principal remaining due of $5.7k is that + some fee?
That's correct, if you scroll down slightly in the filing you will see the $5.7k figure. I assume that's where Mr. Kumar tacks on the copying fees and other filing fees. I'm pretty sure the figure on the site is just a few hundred dollars greater than what Fatrick actually owes (due to double counting of interest on the Google principal)

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
That's correct, if you scroll down slightly in the filing you will see the $5.7k figure. I assume that's where Mr. Kumar tacks on the copying fees and other filing fees. I'm pretty sure the figure on the site is just a few hundred dollars greater than what Fatrick actually owes (due to double counting of interest on the Google principal)
you're probably right, I'm just confused because on the Google memo the post-judgement costs aren't added onto the principal but on the Cloudflare memo they seem to be if you're right

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Zarbon wants answers, SFWA funded the lawsuit when they should use their charity to benefit the writing community at large without discrimination. How isn’t this a breach of their charity status? It clearly contravenes their own bylaws.

IMG_3345.jpeg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Try to put yourself in the shoes of a man who has done nothing but lose in court…and gets fired by his lawyers for non-payment along with other extraneous legal bullshit…and then sues City Hall. What a marvel!

Edit: I asked this before and if I missed the answer sorry—does Dickinson coming off mean that that mick firm is washing its hands? I assume yes but would like confirmation. TIA!