I wanna see the debtor's movie!

He's got to feel like theres an anvil on his chest at all times. Explains the alcoholism. I dont think i've ever seen a better example of the sunk-cost fallacy ever in my life. That first advance he got ruined his life, the second one just solidifying to Patrick how he has made it, until he didnt. All he had to do was stop being such a megalomaniacal cunt on twitter.
Exactly. He couldn't wait to show everyone what a rich, special boy he was. He should've just bought a 20 year Acura with blacked out windows and 34" wheels. That would've been a better investment than his current shit show.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

He's got to feel like theres an anvil on his chest at all times. Explains the alcoholism. I dont think i've ever seen a better example of the sunk-cost fallacy ever in my life. That first advance he got ruined his life, the second one just solidifying to Patrick how he has made it, until he didnt. All he had to do was stop being such a megalomaniacal cunt on twitter.
He's like an 18 year old kid who gets signed by some record label, and suddenly he is the coolest kid in his social group, and he thinks music is his life calling. The other kids feel disappointed but they move on to more realistic careers. The kid who got signed spends the rest of his life living in poverty because he keeps chasing what he believes to be his life calling. Many such cases.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
I've thought about this too because he would say it's technically his renters paying the debt. I just doubt they socked away that much money from renting out his lower.
If he were to make $150 in pure profit per night, he is easily blowing $50 of that on a meal out every day. Then consider this fat slob is eating out multiple times a day and buying children's toys for himself.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
If he were to make $150 in pure profit per night, he is easily blowing $50 of that on a meal out every day. Then consider this fat slob is eating out multiple times a day and buying children's toys for himself.
It gets my ribs imagining him finishing cleaning a toilet only to go on to prison the Twitter children immediately

I've thought about this too because he would say it's technically his renters paying the debt. I just doubt they socked away that much money from renting out his lower.
If that were the case, and he knew that he’d have to pay (and there was a $1k/mo plan on the table) you’d think that would have saved him some of the extra fees and accruing interest by using his ABnB money for that.

But then again, it’s Patrick

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
If that were the case, and he knew that he’d have to pay (and there was a $1k/mo plan on the table) you’d think that would have saved him some of the extra fees and accruing interest by using his ABnB money for that.

But then again, it’s Patrick

Would love to get the inside scoop on the amortization.
Was it in good faith until something tipped him over the edge?
Or just a delay tactic... this wasnt a stupid fatty decision, it was the both of them.

The delay tactic is completely retarded (but not off the table) although the end result was a only delay of a few months
which just racked up more interest and another lawyer they owe money to.

What funster's bit put him over the edge to make him decide against amortization and burn another $3k?

G

Would love to get the inside scoop on the amortization.
Was it in good faith until something tipped him over the edge?
Or just a delay tactic... this wasnt a stupid fatty decision, it was the both of them.
I'm going with delay tactic so Patrick could squeeze in a few more interviews on his media tour before "martyring" himself and getting sent to jail for imagined fame and glory.

One of my favorite pet theories is Pat was excited to go to jail to become famous, and then at the last minute Nikki called Lynne crying that Pat was going to the slammer and then Lynne freaked out and paid Quasi because she was worried Nikki would be implicated for PPP loan fraud: [URL]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/i-wanna-see-the-debtors-movie.34623/post-1153272[/URL]

If when we die we get a chance to meet God and have a few questions about the universe answered, I'm blowin' em on Pat questions.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I'm going with delay tactic so Patrick could squeeze in a few more interviews on his media tour before "martyring" himself and getting sent to jail for imagined fame and glory.

One of my favorite pet theories is Pat was excited to go to jail to become famous, and then at the last minute Nikki called Lynne crying that Pat was going to the slammer and then Lynne freaked out and paid Quasi because she was worried Nikki would be implicated for PPP loan fraud: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/i-wanna-see-the-debtors-movie.34623/post-1153272

If when we die we get a chance to meet God and have a few questions about the universe answered, I'm blowin' em on Pat questions.
100% he wanted to be jailed. He was excited for it.

He made public comments about probably having to go to jail and then our eye witnesses stated that he was flipping out in court at his lawyer when it was revealed that a payment would be made to Quasi. That was against Patso’s will, someone stepped in - most likely Lynne.

G

100% he wanted to be jailed. He was excited for it.

He made public comments about probably having to go to jail and then our eye witnesses stated that he was flipping out in court at his lawyer when it was revealed that a payment would be made to Quasi. That was against Patso’s will, someone stepped in - most likely Lynne.
1000007408.gif

What sealed the deal for me that Lynne freaked out and ruined Patty's plans was this blurb from his pro-se motion:

1000007407.png