• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

No stlaker, Quasi got nothing. My Wife (and I) just paid this fine asian man Mr Jen $83k for something completely unrelated.
He'll never admit he lost, and lost BIG. How his family can stand him after all of this shows they are just as dumb and obstinate.

Now he and his miserable grifter wife are fighting a losing battle in court against the MPD and are facing possible defamation lawsuits against him from others.

Then he still has the "Torswats" situation hanging over his head which should have him scared since the Feds will likely take over when the local courts are done with him. All of that will take years.

All of this could have been avoided if he had the slightest bit of self control to never feed the trolls.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

He'll never admit he lost, and lost BIG. How his family can stand him after all of this shows they are just as dumb and obstinate.

Now he and his miserable grifter wife are fighting a losing battle in court against the MPD and are facing possible defamation lawsuits against him from others.

Then he still has the "Torswats" situation hanging over his head which should have him scared since the Feds will likely take over when the local courts are done with him. All of that will take years.

All of this could have been avoided if he had the slightest bit of self control to never feed the trolls.
It truly amazes me that he somehow convinced Niki to hop into yet another lolsuit. Only instead of the defendant being an unknown entity who might be independently wealthy and able to blow them to smithereens then triple their debt and force them to pay it all, this time they know for certain that this entity has unlimited resources to fight them. I guarantee you they will dismiss their case after MPD files their first motion in their own defense.

It truly amazes me that he somehow convinced Niki to hop into yet another lolsuit. Only instead of the defendant being an unknown entity who might be independently wealthy and able to blow them to smithereens then triple their debt and force them to pay it all, this time they know for certain that this entity has unlimited resources to fight them. I guarantee you they will dismiss their case after MPD files their first motion in their own defense.
She's listed first in the MPD grifter-suit so those two brainiancs have been building this one around "the innocent wife being victimized and terrorized by the cops" for a long time.

Instead of getting legitimate employment, they plan ways to sue people "for millions". This time the "people" are taxpayers.

She's listed first in the MPD grifter-suit so those two brainiancs have been building this one around "the innocent wife being victimized and terrorized by the cops" for a long time.

Instead of getting legitimate employment, they plan ways to sue people "for millions". This time the "people" are taxpayers.
I’m positive Lynn cooked up the scheme and made them file the suit to recoup her money. Patrick was probably all for it and Nikki just drooled on herself and that was enough of a yes for them.

Using woman as a human shield? Nice tactic - right out of the Ham-ass playbook.

Speaking of books, has Niki’s checkbook chimed in on Twitter yet?

G

Congrats again to Quasi for getting FULLY SATISFIED.

Submitter said they found this on r/DisabledFaggots just now. What an asshole.

bd12b4432758ba8402fb05d02910d7dc.jpg

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.
The fucking post note!!!!!! 😭 I'm dying dude, Pat never quits!!!!

G

It's that sound clip of her white trash accent yelling "But I see u guys with yer shields 'n shit. Carryin guns 'n stuff." That's the grift soundbite. It's Niki that got "CPTSD" that day and it's worth 10 million or so. That's why they picked Lyndon. They're fundamentally racists but they're also solipsistic. They think people are going to react viscerally to protect the white woman from the obstreperous negro. They can't imagine the mind of a person who's not them. So they appeal to white racism. "Two fuckin niggers just pointed their shields at my wife! You believe this shit?"

Stent

The Black Scorpion
It's that sound clip of her white trash accent yelling "But I see u guys with yer shields 'n shit. Carryin guns 'n stuff." That's the grift soundbite. It's Niki that got "CPTSD" that day and it's worth 10 million or so. That's why they picked Lyndon. They're fundamentally racists but they're also solipsistic. They think people are going to react viscerally to protect the white woman from the obstreperous negro. They can't imagine the mind of a person who's not them. So they appeal to white racism. "Two fuckin niggers just pointed their shields at my wife! You believe this shit?"
Niki looks like a frumpy white trash slob (slobbo!). If they show her in flip-flops she might as well be standing outside her double-wide complaining about them niggras.