I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

Wow a bunch of people with no access to the supplemental exam threatening to release it. Devastating.
He provided no evidence of even that, which would've been prudent to do so. It's always read to me like something someone who doesn't want to do a debtor's exam would make up in order to try to get out of said exam. And Patrick has a record of dishonesty in legal cases, like the time he perjured himself saying he didn't send BDA threatening text messages...

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He provided no evidence of even that, which would've been prudent to do so. It's always read to me like something someone who doesn't want to do a debtor's exam would make up in order to try to get out of said exam. And Patrick has a record of dishonesty in legal cases, like the time he perjured himself saying he didn't send BDA threatening text messages...
Of course it is. It’s a childish excuse from a kid who doesn’t want to go to school. Not one of us showed up to the exam. Not one of us were “taking pictures of defendants”, not just because none of us were there, and those pictures never appeared, but because no one even showed up to the exam, who was there to take a picture of? And of course the threatening to release the info etc etc…

What I always used to hear for excuses why I was late to class was “I don’t care, it’s your responsibility to be here on time.” Why I was late to work was “I don’t care, it’s your responsibility to notify me you won’t be coming in.” Same shit as here. “I don’t care. If you had an actual safety concern its your responsibility to notify us so we can deal with it.” Everybody can see him blowing off the exam was “Nuhuh i don’t wanna!” and all excuses to justify not going.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
On a scale from anthony before Obama was elected to an hour into another 2 hour travyon Martin rant. How funny would it be if cloudflare didn't actually have any identifiable information for quasi so even if he didnt file a quash nothing would have happened anyway... you know because there's a free cloudflare tier and hypothetically he probably used a VPN the whole time.

Hypothetically.

G

On a scale from anthony before Obama was elected to an hour into another 2 hour travyon Martin rant. How funny would it be if cloudflare didn't actually have any identifiable information for quasi so even if he didnt file a quash nothing would have happened anyway... you know because there's a free cloudflare tier and hypothetically he probably used a VPN the whole time.

Hypothetically.
There's an old south park episode where cartman sees something so funny that he breaks his funny fuse and can never laugh again. That just happened to me.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.

Hypothetically.
Hypothetically I'd say it wouldn't save you from prison. You are etc. I can't even do it.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

Hypothetically.
Extremely funny because it’s not my money

G

Hypothetically.
Not everyone has a federal judge for a dad you know!

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?

Hypothetically.
Surely quasi would have used his work email to sign up for such an account though, right?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Hypothetically.

Sounds like bare faced gamesmanship to me.

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
Congrats again to Quasi for getting FULLY SATISFIED.

Submitter said they found this on r/DisabledFaggots just now. What an asshole.

bd12b4432758ba8402fb05d02910d7dc.jpg

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Congrats again to Quasi for getting FULLY SATISFIED.

Submitter said they found this on r/DisabledFaggots just now. What an asshole.

bd12b4432758ba8402fb05d02910d7dc.jpg

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.

No stlaker, Quasi got nothing. My Wife (and I) just paid this fine asian man Mr Jen $83k for something completely unrelated.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
No stlaker, Quasi got nothing. My Wife (and I) just paid this fine asian man Mr Jen $83k for something completely unrelated.
Remember when Jackie tried to portray the esteemed Mr Jen as some sort of mafia enforcer who comes to destroy the lives of innocent people who just don't feel like paying off their debts?