• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
A takeaway for me with this saga is how much civil law seems designed to take advantage of people getting into ego battles.

People spending money they don't have to waste in court, massive expenditures of time and money on both sides, and no societal net gain.

I guess that's why people love lawyers :colin_sm:

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Didn’t last time end with him reluctantly paying (via his benefactor) but then also having to pay thousands more because he skipped the debtor hearing and it took months for those costs to circulate through the pipeline so he still owed money from it?

He will almost certainly do this again, this will never end unless he engages with Jerry Jen openly and settles the full debt properly - but he won’t he will keep ignoring everything and running up bills.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Didn’t last time end with him reluctantly paying (via his benefactor) but then also having to pay thousands more because he skipped the debtor hearing and it took months for those costs to circulate through the pipeline so he still owed money from it?

He will almost certainly do this again, this will never end unless he engages with Jerry Jen openly and settles the full debt properly - but he won’t he will keep ignoring everything and running up bills.
It's amazing watching him step on the same rakes over and over again. He turned a $17k debt into $70k and doesn't give a shit. I guess when you're playing other people's money, who cares how much you lose - just stay in the game until you win a hand and then you can pretend you're not a fucking loser.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive

What if hypothetically quasi had his attorneys reach out each time something was filed over the last 3 years. And say something like, "here's the full amount you owe to close out these debts". And if that hypothetically happened now at least a dozen times. How do you think mr 1.3, #DLTIW, never compromise , would have responded?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
What if hypothetically quasi had his attorneys reach out each time something was filed over the last 3 years. And say something like, "here's the full amount you owe to close out these debts". And if that hypothetically happened now at least a dozen times. How do you think mr 1.3, #DLTIW, never compromise , would have responded?

That would be super retarded beyond all belief, thank goodness this is only hypothetical.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
It's amazing watching him step on the same rakes over and over again. He turned a $17k debt into $70k and doesn't give a shit. I guess when you're playing other people's money, who cares how much you lose - just stay in the game until you win a hand and then you can pretend you're not a fucking loser.

At least Jerry Jen is being paid I guess, he probably deserves it more than whoever is funding Patrick

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
"No, child"?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Ok. So the $24k is cruel. You’re strapped for cash. Know what you shouldn’t do then?

-Dont appeal
-Let the interest accumulate for 2 years
-Hire a lawyer to write a payment plan then fuck it off
-Hire a lawyer for your contempt hearing
-Sue Dan Mullen
-Hire Jackie as some sort of consultant
-Sue the MPD

But of course this is considering Pat can do anything wrong in this scenario. No, all those things he didn’t do? All us.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

When quasi has been fully SATISIFIED, I hope to hypothetically read these responses in his upcoming book.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
When quasi has been fully SATISIFIED, I hope to hypothetically read these responses in his upcoming book.

71fT9occ94L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Ok. So the $24k is cruel. You’re strapped for cash. Know what you shouldn’t do then?

-Dont appeal
-Let the interest accumulate for 2 years
-Hire a lawyer to write a payment plan then fuck it off
-Hire a lawyer for your contempt hearing
-Sue Dan Mullen
-Hire Jackie as some sort of consultant
-Sue the MPD

But of course this is considering Pat can do anything wrong in this scenario. No, all those things he didn’t do? All us.
He also hired stavros to appear in the santa clara google issue to do absolutely nothing. It was a clerical error.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
He also hired stavros to appear in the santa clara google issue to do absolutely nothing. It was a clerical error.

The last time we saw Stavros esquire he had lost a lot of weight iirc. Good for him.

He’s still a terrible lawyer but good for him.

I wonder how many people graduate law schools each year and how many jobs there’s out there for them? There’s gotta be a lot of these Stavros lawyers out there operating out of their slumlord apartments.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
The last time we saw Stavros esquire he had lost a lot of weight iirc. Good for him.

He’s still a terrible lawyer but good for him.

I wonder how many people graduate law schools each year and how many jobs there’s out there for them? There’s gotta be a lot of these Stavros lawyers out there operating out of their slumlord apartments.

Nah fuck him, he's a piece of shit. There's a difference between zealously arguing for you client and lying right to a judge's face. Luckily he's an idiot and a terrible lawyer , plus he had no evidence. But his lying likely cost quasi an extra 10k due to getting three chances before Schulman kicked the shit out of him.

Fuck that guy.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Nah fuck him, he's a piece of shit. There's a difference between zealously arguing for you client and lying right to a judge's face. Luckily he's an idiot and a terrible lawyer , plus he had no evidence. But his lying likely cost quasi an extra 10k due to getting three chances before Schulman kicked the shit out of him.

Fuck that guy.

It felt like he just turned up each time and never actually prepared anything or read the case, I’m not even sure he knew the cursory basics of it. He just kept repeating one line and mumbling incoherently.

I still don’t know what Patrick even hired him to d.