I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

if I understand this correctly:
google case: $13.7k remaining and ready for domestication
cloudflare case: $5.7k remaining

the mention of $51k is acknowledging they paid that already
I'm finding this a tad difficult to read, but something that stands out is what appears to be over $10k worth of new legal fees stamped March 8, 2024? Getting Pat to pay his debts sure is expensive.

Prison Enjoyer

I love ya Quaso. Godspeed
639d45b9dfc1e4f7fabd25e504638995.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Sometimes there’s collective autism that gets answers, sometimes there’s collective retardation that throws shit at the wall until quasi tells us what’s right.

Dear Indian man with your non thumbtack sized penis, please tell us what these papers mean
Idnk about quasi, but lets say i knew what it meant. Why would i help clarify for free for anyone who may (definitely is) be reading it here?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
ok Google is $13.7k in principal+interests, but then 12k in post-judgement costs (plus some interest) making it ~26k?

Cloudflare has $5.8k principal remaining due, plus $5.4k new costs making it $11.2k

for a total of $37.2k remaining

maybe, I don't know.

if Pat wasn't even involved in the last payment maybe domestication isn't even needed this time, cheaper for SFWA/whoever to skip that

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
I've been piecing together all the court documents, took a while but this latest document clears it up
its a pain with it being in separate lawsuits and then then calculating the interest, getting the dates right
Rich Vos sure is getting weird with announcing his club dates.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

PayQuasi.lol updated. This appears to be the calculation. If I am uniquely retardedly wrong also, I would appreciate someone explaining how:

$11,023.00 - Original Google judgement
$12,284.63 - Google post judgment fees
$5,791.08 - Fees remaining from the Cloudflare quash.

+interest

Screenshot from 2024-03-12 02-43-51.png

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

PayQuasi.lol updated. This appears to be the calculation. If I am uniquely retardedly wrong also, I would appreciate someone explaining how:

$11,023.00 - Original Google judgement
$12,284.63 - Google post judgment fees
$5,791.08 - Fees remaining from the Cloudflare quash.

+interest

View attachment 187439
Where the FUCK is my EDIT button?

Anyways, it looks like interest on the Google judgment might be getting counted twice. Can anyone confirm?