• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Whoever is "Brownturd Institute", got my ribs good

452e34f401607a3ded02f247f69577fa.png

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
What is this braindead cunt's point? Are her followers supposed to harass this lawyer for doing his fucking job legally? Are they aware that he owns his own law firm and that he isn't going to fire himself? lol
Not to mention being the bane of debtors is exactly what you would want people to view you as in his position. Unless he's been mailing pat dead animals with #payquasi cards I just can't figure out what she thinks is supposed to happen.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Prison Enjoyer

Proof once again that everyone that does business with Pat, regrets it.
The fact that Attorney Dickinson had to file this motion to get him out of any arrangement with Pig strongly implies that Patrick ghosted him and has refused to return his emails and calls, just like he did with Trustee Mont Martin and Att. Rittberg last spring during the Amortization fiasco.
:image_9253_lg:

First judgement (satisfied last August) has a surprising update: https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2023FJ000002&countyNo=40&index=0

35f39fff2f87e6a9f2803b55ce454a18.png

Did Patrick stiff his lawyers this time too??? Or is this just because the other lawyer (Meghan McCabe) did all the work and was pig's tard-handler to keep him under control during the hearing?
That $32,709 number just bugs me. How does he live with the reality that another adult paid that much money for the debt he incurred?