• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HOMEMADE tuna salad

Forum Clout
Imagine living in wisconsin and still buying basic pre-sliced cheese. So many better options. He says "Its Sargento" like its top tier. I know sargento is from wisconsin but its still basic compared to the better options available in the area.

Oh thats right. He has the palate of a 6 year old.

View attachment 213291
I am shocked he likes bleu cheese. Hates coffee, only likes well done steak, doesnt use granny smith apples for pie cause I know better and you've all been making it wrong child.
Our pig is an anomaly a big fat 1.2 scholastic GPA anomaly

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
I luvs my tuna and cheese

Attachments

• Bk32PhoCYAAsNc0.jpg
    Bk32PhoCYAAsNc0.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 9

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
This just reminded me of the Pat's Diner bit with the menu of all his shitty food. PFG bit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How quick did those strawberries and peas go in the trash after this picture? Rather low carb for a typical PigglyMan Dinner.
A couple of those strawberries already looked pretty beat up. Im pretty sure niki buys them for some kind of salad or something that she regularly eats and he swipes a few out of her stash to try and fancy up his infant meals.