• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HOMEMADE tuna salad

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"Im a wisconsin boy that loves his cheese" Proceeds to but pre sliced packaged cheese

1721963964547.png

1721963994573.png

1721964015369.png
1721964085809.png
1721964151007.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
if housewife patty is getting into baking bread he'll balloon another 20lbs in no time
You've seen pat's attempts at actually making things. No chance he could make bread that looked like bread and if he could he would have 4000 tweets about it explaining how it's done by now. He thinks toast = freshly baked. He's an uneducated, uncultured fucking hillbilly.

DMbN

DX invasion
Those frozen peas in the sandwich still got the tips on them is he gonna to keep spitting them out like watermelon seeds

To me, THIS is "nigger" shit. By nigger I mean, obviously, unquestionably inferior/low. This would be something I'd make myself as a 7 year old before the actual meal (which involves 4-6 hours of cooking/prep etc and all the womenfolk in the boq household combine efforts, minimum 3 course per sitting etc).

The lack of self awareness to "flex" this basic wonderbread/mayo/canned tuna and some legumes shit...I just have no words. I guess I might aswell take pics of some rice pudding or a solitary veggie samosa. All more quaint than this " tuna sandwich" flex.
Dumb dead ape nigger George Floyd can't even boil water and can only make mayo sandwich in his late 40s this pea sandwich is advanced shit for niggers