• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HOMEMADE tuna salad

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child

TorpidSloth

Someone else has probably pointed this out but literally the only reason for putting all that random shit with the sandwich is so he can make the picture more colorful for social media. That's probably why he has black plates too - so the food contrasts better with it.

Such a fucking attention craving woman.
You're giving him too much credit. What was his creative photographic reasoning behind the burnt to shit "heavenly" Wellington? He's just a mong.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Someone else has probably pointed this out but literally the only reason for putting all that random shit with the sandwich is so he can make the picture more colorful for social media. That's probably why he has black plates too - so the food contrasts better with it.

Such a fucking attention craving woman.
I don't know man, I think he's just a hungry fatboy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The fridge so close to the stove gets my ribs every time I see it. Anything on the 2 right burners needs to have the handle to the left, potentially impacting the left burners. All the splatter going on the side of the fridge and down that gap. 🤌🏻 Just like nonna.
3 burners in action

1722006794968.png

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I think he's actually trying to fit in with comedy bro Gary Zajakowski. Pat idolizes that fucking loser for some reason. It would shatter him if he found out that he's an avid Pat poster.
Pat doesnt know about Gary Z???