• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HOMEMADE tuna salad

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
this needs to go in the retard thread.

Tuna "salad" in bread is a sandwich, you even assembled it as one.
it needs some color, so add three strawberrys. they are red and fruit is healthy
there should be some veg, snow peas, that adds some greens
nuts are also healthy and I need to larp that im getting my protein. On goes whatever nikki had laying around. this time almonds.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
If I knew absolutely nothing about Pat and someone showed me this tweet, I would immediately think that either there was some joke I was missing or that Pat was severely autistic. The plating, the haphazard ingredients, "homemade", the fact that he took a picture and shared it on social media, and the pride he feels over such a lackluster and boring lunch all scream autism.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
It looks like he put peas on the bottom layer. He really is just a pig munching on swill.
I thought it was lettuce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fatlinsons~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Tuna mayo, Cheese and snow pea toasted sandwich
with a side of extra snow pea, strawberries and almonds.
.....................................................................................................$8.95

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1721931655566.png

Forum Clout
If I knew absolutely nothing about Pat and someone showed me this tweet, I would immediately think that either there was some joke I was missing or that Pat was severely autistic. The plating, the haphazard ingredients, "homemade", the fact that he took a picture and shared it on social media, and the pride he feels over such a lackluster and boring lunch all scream autism.
Snowpeas and strawberries with tuna.

It's scary how he owns five guns.