Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I am a Midwest bitch and do not know anyone who would.

The only legit reason beside college related shit to go there is for Summerfest. That is on the weekends to begin with.

Unless you are Deb, I’m gonna assume this is another Wormkiller alt where he pretends to be a woman again.

You can stop all of this conjecture immediately by sending me a DM of your heavy hangers.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Unless you are Deb, I’m gonna assume this is another Wormkiller alt where he pretends to be a woman again.

You can stop all of this connect immediately by sending me a DM of your heavy hangers.
Yeah what a coincidence this account started right around when Wormkiller popped up only starts posting after he deleted both accounts. They’re fawwwwkin obsessed with us. Sniff

G

Saw this on reddit. Apparently Pat's fighting back.
rn.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Lol how many women open with “BTW I’m a woman…” when no one asked and understanding the hovel is shit doesn’t require you to have a pussy.
where does that post reference being a woman? Just saying "bitch" ? I took it as like "i'm an east coast bitch" meaning, fag , queer, etc.

But every account here is my alt, so don't let the alt accounts win

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
where does that post reference being a woman? Just saying "bitch" ? I took it as like "i'm an east coast bitch" meaning, fag , queer, etc.

But every account here is my alt, so don't let the alt accounts win
Because you didn’t read the whole thread, child.

I am a real woman. I am laughing at the decor. It is awful. Not even my place in college looked as bad as this.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Probably a very generous/flattering photo but I'd happily shoot some ropes across that face.

Also, how has nobody pointed out he only mentions having sporting rifles in his AirBnB listing but we have clear evidence he not only has handguns but also likes to play with them and show them off like a really responsible gun owner. A shame if AirBnB was sent that video of him changing clips like a baaaaaaaadass.