Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Still going

View attachment 188717

For the record, when you view in Nitter, you can scroll down through 25 tweets before the feed ends and you have to select "view more tweets" or whatever it says. So you can only view in bundles of 25 tweets.

That makes it easier to count when he's on a tirade like this. If you scroll through once and then hit "view more" three times after that, you've viewed 100 tweets. He's going to make a hundred tweets in 20 minutes right now.
He just did 112 prisonings in 33 minutes.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_3407.jpeg

That’s what’s so odd to have so many people renting it. Like I said - it’s Milwaukee and it’s not like it’s a beach / mountain / vacation home. My mom had a beach house down in jersey she rented out in the summer and would be booked the whole summer for obvious reasons - but Milwaukee?
I.e., it’s no Palm Springs where it’s booked to the rafters. Milwaukee?!

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Still going

View attachment 188717

For the record, when you view in Nitter, you can scroll down through 25 tweets before the feed ends and you have to select "view more tweets" or whatever it says. So you can only view in bundles of 25 tweets.

That makes it easier to count when he's on a tirade like this. If you scroll through once and then hit "view more" three times after that, you've viewed 100 tweets. He's going to make a hundred tweets in 20 minutes right now.
Nitter works for you? I thought it was finally dead.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Simplest explanation for none of these renters mentioning anything is that it did overlap but was so uneventful that they didn't even notice. No sirens, no lights, no ballistic shields. No opportunity for Rick to make a scene. Just a cop calmly leaving a business card while the renters watch Netflix.

Decent chance the cops just left Rick a message and weren't even there. He'd still chalk it up as an official Swatting.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
SpitItOutSocrates posting Meagan Dixon thinking you guys would, only to smash him into deletion was a rib smacker.

And I missed all of it!

One of the old sub lads posted that he fucked some whore - Canadian brotherman, I believe. Shared pictures and everything.

He didn't get as slammed as that woman did. I think the worst he got was "Go get tested, stupid!"

Unless you are Deb, I’m gonna assume this is another Wormkiller alt where he pretends to be a woman again.

You can stop all of this conjecture immediately by sending me a DM of your heavy hangers.
Nope. Not that faggot Wormkiller. Didn't he claim he was now haunting a better website? He is probably at a truck stop begging to suck dudes off while getting into fights with lot lizards.