• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Welp, I have to admit that while he doesn't have a normal job like the rest of us regular Joes do down at the job site with containers of coffee, at least he has to clean the place after his Airbnb guests leave. So he has to do *something*. I hope his guests are all slobs and leave big flecks of shit in the toilet and dirty up the place. Hopefully they really make him work up a big greasy fat sweat.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He's got 100 prisonings in before 9am milwaukee time. He might set a new record today.
Judges really wont like him, they generally don't like being undermined or told what to do. He sneakily tried it in the BDA case, in a cocky tone saying something like 'I told him it was a felony to keep contacting me but he continued anyway', he expected to just be heard & listened-to without argument.

I'd like to bet on a contempt charge before he's done

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pat the day Dan walked by the hovel and saw him working as a maid
1710858805290.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Probably a very generous/flattering photo but I'd happily shoot some ropes across that face.

Also, how has nobody pointed out he only mentions having sporting rifles in his AirBnB listing but we have clear evidence he not only has handguns but also likes to play with them and show them off like a really responsible gun owner. A shame if AirBnB was sent that video of him changing clips like a baaaaaaaadass.

@CarolMaxheinie , it somewhat bothers an older man like me that Gosia believes you're an attractive man.

I have to take comfort in your blatant homosexuality, or I'd be lost.

Sniff

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
@CarolMaxheinie , it somewhat bothers an older man like me that Gosia believes you're an attractive man.

I have to take comfort in your blatant homosexuality, or I'd be lost.

Sniff
It's odd you call your wife by her stage name instead of her actual name. It's even odder that she didn't even take your last name. Maybe you two aren't that close :image_9253:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It's odd you call your wife by her stage name instead of her actual name. It's even odder that she didn't even take your last name. Maybe you two aren't that close :image_9253:

I've called her Mal and Malgorzata several times in the past, and you lads got confused each time. So I've stuck with Gosia - she's well known by it, and it's been her nickname since childhood, anyway.

The last name thing doesn't bother me. Mal worked her ass off to make a name for herself in the industry, and myself coming off a failed marriage, it wasn't something worth fighting about.

Now if she'd have asked me to take her last name, that's a very different story.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
View attachment 188753
Oh, Bret Weir? What is this?
This is the super across the way. He was supposed take care of some business for me and I'm very angry at that little jerk? Alright? Now I'm gonna break his fuckin head.
Bret Weir, the jerky tits batboy from the high school baseball team? He thinks he’s a big shot now, the little prick.

G

I've called her Mal and Malgorzata several times in the past, and you lads got confused each time. So I've stuck with Gosia - she's well known by it, and it's been her nickname since childhood, anyway.

The last name thing doesn't bother me. Mal worked her ass off to make a name for herself in the industry, and myself coming off a failed marriage, it wasn't something worth fighting about.

Now if she'd have asked me to take her last name, that's a very different story.
Are you okay?