Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

G

bw.jpg

Oh, Bret Weir? What is this?
This is the super across the way. He was supposed take care of some business for me and I'm very angry at that little jerk? Alright? Now I'm gonna break his fuckin head.

Barney Gumble

Drunk
View attachment 188753
This is the super across the way. He was supposed take care of some business for me and I'm very angry at that little jerk? Alright? Now I'm gonna break his fuckin head.
So now we know what Pat does at the gym. He's one of those jerkoffs that get on the treadmill and walk -5mph while reading. Nice workout, stupid.

View attachment 188753
I have not read Project Hail Mary, but having read The Martian, it's probably right up Pat's alley. The premise of The Martian is a good/fun one, and the science in it was (probably, I have no clue) accurate but good God was that book poorly written. Amateur and boring prose, one dimensional and undeveloped characters who said the stupidest and most obvious things possible, and horrible attempts at humor (numerous "Disco Sucks" jokes, for example). If you stripped away the good parts and cranked the level of boredom to 10, it could have been a Pat novel. Dreck.

G

In all seriousness though, the last thing anyone wants when using an Airbnb property is the fucking owner hanging around. You pay for the use of the property, not to be a lodger while some fat oaf loiters like a bad smell. In reality, his constant presence would be a cause for complaint, not a positive. His ego has to make out like he's the main attraction though.

Also "He lives upstairs" one of them wrote. Notice not "they live upstairs." Housemates not spouses confirmed.
My weed dealer used to make us watch him fuck his pet monkey before he'd sell to us.

G

...Okay this is how I know Pat is full of shit (among everything else he's done in his life):

1a) The number of people who've stayed there has to be exaggerated. 100+ in a year, which means on average everyone stayed only one night or two because otherwise it exceeds the limit of 180 nights of rental per year. Any vacation taken by Pat and Niki during this time throws the numbers out of whack.

1b) Oh and all these people left reviews lauding Rick himself.

2) If you're only somewhere for even two nights, why the fuck are you having a group over or throwing a party? Typically people stay at these places because of some function they're attending.

3) Who - in CURRENT YEAR - does not know not to smoke indoors, let alone someone's house.

The more you tie these lies together, the fatter he truly looks.
I think these are all Niki's johns. They just use fake pictures and euphemistic language. Their "Pet's" are code for their diaper-dog sex slaves.