Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
There was a time I never thought a random person would enter this Sphere of Hell called Owen A and get torched worse than this woman did.

And then Pat was discovered.

How very wrong I was.
SpitItOutSocrates posting Meagan Dixon thinking you guys would, only to smash him into deletion was a rib smacker.

And I missed all of it!

G

Look at these timestamps. He's going nuts.

Screenshot_20240318-184917.png

This is incredible

Screenshot_20240318-185239~2.png

G

He's tweeted between 70-80 times in the last 12 minutes.

I can't refresh as fast as he can tweet so it's like trying to count grains of sand as they run through your fingers.

He also just claimed again that the MPD are in possession of "other surveillance video" showing the vandalism, which we already know doesn't exist because if it did he would have offered it to Josiah for the HuffPo article.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What a fucking stupid idea. Not even because of the SWATtings but what did he THINK was going to happen? He couldn’t hide marathon photos, or real time cucking photos, or a police report, or a report card, or divorce records from this place….but he’ll put half his fucking HOUSE up for rent, to anybody, and not expect that to be found. A brothaman could have found this a year ago, not told anybody, stayed there, and then revealed the big bit to us. It is just so monumentally stupid from his perspective, not ours.

G

Still going

Screenshot_20240318-191551.png

For the record, when you view in Nitter, you can scroll down through 25 tweets before the feed ends and you have to select "view more tweets" or whatever it says. So you can only view in bundles of 25 tweets.

That makes it easier to count when he's on a tirade like this. If you scroll through once and then hit "view more" three times after that, you've viewed 100 tweets. He's going to make a hundred tweets in 20 minutes right now.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Still going

View attachment 188717

For the record, when you view in Nitter, you can scroll down through 25 tweets before the feed ends and you have to select "view more tweets" or whatever it says. So you can only view in bundles of 25 tweets.

That makes it easier to count when he's on a tirade like this. If you scroll through once and then hit "view more" three times after that, you've viewed 100 tweets. He's going to make a hundred tweets in 20 minutes right now.
He finally killed nikki.

Still going

View attachment 188717

I think this is what we call 'spiraling'.

RobertMewler

Look at these timestamps. He's going nuts.

View attachment 188708

This is incredible

View attachment 188709
"Your honor, if it would please the court we would like now to present Exhibit A: This poster which contains an image of the plaintiff's tweets over the course of two minutes, "prisoning" his so-called stalkers... now that you've had a moment to review it, the defense rests!"