Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Wrong again, baby child.

He broke through the attic allegedly (but also really) a few days after starting to use his home gym, destroying some portion of the 1st floor unit.
With it being uninhabitable, their former renters moved out and the unit stood empty awaiting repairs.
At some point he decides to switch apartments, so the ground unit can be rented out for a money laundering scam that Niki's white-supremacist mother allegedly (but also really) runs via Airbnb.
Rick and Niki then start living in the upstairs unit that has a giant hole in it.
It is a source of shame for everybody who visits them.

That didn't really happen did it? Pat was up there pumping iron and dropped a weight on the floor or something? Hilarious if True and accuraTe. It really is a comedy of errors with these two wastes of space

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I can’t imagine how mad he must be that we found this. He must’ve felt so smug that this somehow went undiscovered this whole time.

God this guy’s life fucking sucks.
In a way it's a win for him.

We make for shit stalkers. Even the Torque Wheeler copy paste, we didn't catch immediately, just called him a faggot. I think it was discovered after cross post to Kiwi

BudDickman

In a way it's a win for him.

We make for shit stalkers. Even the Torque Wheeler copy paste, we didn't catch immediately, just called him a faggot. I think it was discovered after cross post to Kiwi
It seems so obvious now that I can't believe it wasn't found sooner. There are posts on the Milwaukee Facebook group from Niki advertising their vacant apartment, and then they just give up on it. And every time Pat was asked why he stupidly lets the unit sit vacant, he was all cagey about it. "How we use our space is not your concern."

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
I stayed in an AirBnB once and the owner left these leaflets bribing you to leave a positive review for a Amazon gift card worth like 5 bucks. I’m sure Fatboy is doing something similar it’s why all the reviews hit certain phrases. No doubt some user group or guide tells these types to do it to encourage reviews.

Yeah, a blowjob from the Nikster or dirty fat sweaty unwashed man ass from responsive Patrick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I am a Midwest bitch and do not know anyone who would.

The only legit reason beside college related shit to go there is for Summerfest. That is on the weekends to begin with.
That’s what’s so odd to have so many people renting it. Like I said - it’s Milwaukee and it’s not like it’s a beach / mountain / vacation home. My mom had a beach house down in jersey she rented out in the summer and would be booked the whole summer for obvious reasons - but Milwaukee?