• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

G

Midwest emo

IMG_1213.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It just occurred to me that it's very possible that this is how he first found out we discovered his Airbnb listing and it's sending my ribs into orbit...

3a76784e7e3ea4dc92c1f8389c9ecc10.jpg
He falls for it everytime. At least he’s stopped immediately threatening prison when he gets a text from a number he doesent know.

Cute dog too.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Wait - so he has an air bnb that he rents out to strangers yet it also terrified for his life? Doesn’t ad up, especially since he doesn’t leave the house.
Thank you! If he were really afraid of so-called stalkers he'd have that house on serious lockdown (which I assumed was the case all this time). Even more proof he's a complete liar.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Thank you! If he were really afraid of so-called stalkers he'd have that house on serious lockdown (which I assumed was the case all this time). Even more proof he's a complete liar.
The whole “we’re in fear for our lives 24/7” while renting his place out to strangers really makes his police lawsuit an even bigger joke.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Imagine you get an Airbnb situation like this, duplex or whatever.
Then late at night you see police lights, huh - they're talking to the owners at their front door, wonder what happened.

*Next Morning*

"Hey I saw the cops come last night, is everything fine?"
Yes, that was just a SWATTing call meant to kill us, perpetrated by a group of clinically obsessed criminal stalkers whose stated goal is to have me killed.
"...Why the fuck did you let me stay in your house?"