• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

G

One of Pat's mutuals. This guy's a real asshole.
pff.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It just occurred to me that it's very possible that this is how he first found out we discovered his Airbnb listing and it's sending my ribs into orbit...

3a76784e7e3ea4dc92c1f8389c9ecc10.jpg
I think this one got him because another funster texted him about the Airbnb and he must have thought it was a good guess. But then not even 5 minutes later someone ELSE texts him about the Airbnb and he himself reveals to the funster it’s real. Professional rake stepper

Forum Clout
If these questions are already answered please ignore:

Wasn't his original address the downstairs address (11)? And then he moved upstairs (13) so he could rent out downstairs (11)?

Did anyone realize he moved upstairs? How would anyone know which address to use?

I thought most thought (if anything) upstairs was maybe a business address, but they still lived downstairs?

I don't know dick. But also, which address is Domino's banned? Both?

Forum Clout
This one got to him. He pasted that going to prison/mentally ill/do not contact three times, hooves angrily tapping his phone
Wrong again, baby child.
If these questions are already answered please ignore:

Wasn't his original address the downstairs address (11)? And then he moved upstairs (13) so he could rent out downstairs (11)?

Did anyone realize he moved upstairs? How would anyone know which address to use?

I thought most thought (if anything) upstairs was maybe a business address, but they still lived downstairs?

I don't know dick. But also, which address is Domino's banned? Both?
He broke through the attic allegedly (but also really) a few days after starting to use his home gym, destroying some portion of the 1st floor unit.
With it being uninhabitable, their former renters moved out and the unit stood empty awaiting repairs.
At some point he decides to switch apartments, so the ground unit can be rented out for a money laundering scam that Niki's white-supremacist mother allegedly (but also really) runs via Airbnb.
Rick and Niki then start living in the upstairs unit that has a giant hole in it.
It is a source of shame for everybody who visits them.