• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
We know the fawwkin' playbook now, if some hayseed yokel doesn't appreciate his five-star hovel, Pat WILL have a conversation until review gets corrected. You can bet some airbnb support tranny gets an email reminder every morning explaining Shanaenae from San Antonio, TX was quite simply a terrorist cyberstalker who secreTly snuck in a nazi caT, complete with a link to Seth Simons article.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_6011.jpeg

Notice that he advertises this as a ‘full sized, six setting table’ but they only have 4 chairs and just stuffed a stool at one end for this photo? Then in all the other photos he puts the 4 chairs on each side which looks dumb.

Also notice that he called it the “Dinning room”.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
There is no doubt to me that once Pig realizes we know about this he is going to increase his scrutiny with customers. A lot of happy travelers looking to book a room are going to be told they’re going to prison.

Not much difference between being in a prison cell and staying in that shithole, am I right? :colin_sm:

(How the fuck am I just now noticing this thread?)

Forum Clout
View attachment 188485

Notice that he advertises this as a ‘full sized, six setting table’ but they only have 4 chairs and just stuffed a stool at one end for this photo? Then in all the other photos he puts the 4 chairs on each side which looks dumb.

Where's the gif? You know the one.
SmartSelect_20240317-071803_Chrome.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
View attachment 188485

What? You don't take a couple of chairs with you when you go away for the weekend?