• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

G

This incident has put Rick over 7M views on KF.

Screenshot_20240317-105136.png

Forum Clout
Strange that he'd rent it for RNC attendees. I thought he wanted fascists destroyed and penniless. Is he going to punch those Nazis? He can't sit at a table with them because anyone who sits with a Nazi is a Nazi according to him.
Good thing he has all those security cameras to dox those Nazi racist homophobic transphobes!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Strange that he'd rent it for RNC attendees. I thought he wanted fascists destroyed and penniless. Is he going to punch those Nazis? He can't sit at a table with them because anyone who sits with a Nazi is a Nazi according to him.
Hopefully he'll think it's an opportunity to own some Nazis by decorating the place with Biden related junk and get a solid ass kicking for his troubles.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
ENOUGH. ABOUT. THE. FAKE. REVIEWS.

It did noT occur.
Jesus christ, because chatgpt or reddit says you can drink salt water are you gonna try that?
No, there’s salt in it, stupids.

On top of the fact that I just went through every review, you can see the other hosts comment on that guest as well.

Bonus, you can see babú be a little prick with some nice college girls that just wanna have fun, and he hates that.

View attachment 188351

View attachment 188350
I suppose you know better than Zagat Wisconsin? ! Patrick Tomlinson, warm and convivial host!

Makes sense he'd use this. If he didn't get to rate the guest and correcT the record he couldn't stand being a mere provider of services.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Hahaha holee shit, how did nobody find this before? It's one of the top promoted vacation rentals in Milwaukee.

Also for everyone saying the reviews are legit and Pattycakes isn't running some scheme to get fake positive reviews, all I can say is that he's a very responsive host:

responsive8.jpg
responsive7.jpg
responsive6.jpg
responsive5.jpg
responsive4.jpg
responsive3.jpg
responsive2.jpg
responsive1.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
View attachment 188485

Notice that he advertises this as a ‘full sized, six setting table’ but they only have 4 chairs and just stuffed a stool at one end for this photo? Then in all the other photos he puts the 4 chairs on each side which looks dumb.

Also notice that he called it the “Dinning room”.
This is the same guy that did the "2 Minute Rants" series that would last 5-7 minutes each video.

He doesn't just define words; he defines numbers too.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
View attachment 188485

Notice that he advertises this as a ‘full sized, six setting table’ but they only have 4 chairs and just stuffed a stool at one end for this photo? Then in all the other photos he puts the 4 chairs on each side which looks dumb.

Also notice that he called it the “Dinning room”.

Hahaha holee shit, how did nobody find this before? It's one of the top promoted vacation rentals in Milwaukee.

Also for everyone saying the reviews are legit and Pattycakes isn't running some scheme to get fake positive reviews, all I can say is that he's a very responsive host:

View attachment 188508View attachment 188509View attachment 188510View attachment 188511View attachment 188512View attachment 188513View attachment 188514View attachment 188515
Not one "really responsive" only "very responsive".

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You can clear 250 a night after costs in any beach rental that's just not a dump for a 100 straight nights in the summer and a buck fifty in another 100 nights you rent in the remaing 9 months that's 40k after costs for renting a bit more than half the year. Do some of the work and house keeping you make more, have 3 or 4 of them and it's a good gig and no traditional tenant problems. Unfortunately too many idiots have purchased 350k properties and have big mortgages on them. A few years ago you could buy bungalows on the lake in Michigan, Illinois, Ohio and other places for like 60k and rent them for 1500 a week clearing 1200 for 10 weeks a summer plus a few extra rental weeks. You basically were cash positive with a 5-10% valuation wise every year and 5-10k income. People owned 5 or 6 of these and worked it made them rich and when prices rocketed and people wanted to own not rent you cashed out with a 200k capital gain after years of stable income.

It isn’t what Pat's doing but he is better off renting 10 days a month at 150-200 than a regular tenant at 1300. He owns it he might as well monetize it.

He lives directly above it, I’d rather get a stable reliable tenant than roll the dice with partying niggers every weekend.

Don’t you get booted off Airbnb if you refuse bookings from those people? Or they don’t reveal the name till it’s confirmed or something.

Forum Clout

View attachment 188508View attachment 188509View attachment 188510View attachment 188511View attachment 188512View attachment 188513View attachment 188514View attachment 188515
Thanks sweetie. The defense rests. THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE.