• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

G

My first time on BNB i was 21 and did a trip to Berlin to blow off some steam (FKK clubs), I didnt know the difference between booking a “private bedroom” or your “own place”, i get there and it’s like a small three bedroom apt with a shared bathroom and kitchen, so I would have to go out in the hallway bathroom to take a shit in the morning and there would be another guest in there, the hippie wannabe musician owner smoked a rolled cig with me on the terrace, I left after the second night and booked a hotel for 80$ or something.
Some faggots like the “experience” of cohabitating with a lesbian and fat midlist author.
My biggest problem with Airbnb's is the lack of quality control, especially with mattresses; I've stayed at Airbnb's before where the owner must have found the mattress by the side of the road, then I sleep like shit and my vacation is suddenly way less enjoyable.

We also did several Airbnb's where the owner left "check out instructions" that involved cleaning the entire house for them and then giving them a $200 cleaning fee. We're not messy people so it's not like the place would be that dirty anyway, but I refused to do any cleaning at those places and I'd leave a note saying I'll either clean the house or give you a $200, I'm not doing both -- funny enough I've never gotten a bad review from this.

My buddy has two stories that stick out. One time, he and his family decide to do a little reunion out in the sticks and rent out an entire property for a long weekend; the owner isn't supposed to be there. Turned out the elderly owner was hiding in a locked room*, they caught her because she started coughing!!! Then the owner asked them if they could be quiet!!! Fucking crazy.

The other story was he rented what was supposed to be a romantic getaway for him and his wife in like upstate New York. The rental description turned out to be written with at best a loose relation with the truth, the toilet in their cabin? No plumbing, it was like a bucket with sawdust... And no kitchen either. To do anything they had to go into this main house on the property where this weird family lived, it turned out to be the opposite of romantic.

*The part of the house she was hiding in was a little different than just a locked room, it was a funky sort of old home with several additions, but easiest to just describe it this way

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
This is the only review that seems to mention Niki

Screenshot 2024-03-17 094256.png

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
My biggest problem with Airbnb's is the lack of quality control, especially with mattresses; I've stayed at Airbnb's before where the owner must have found the mattress by the side of the road, then I sleep like shit and my vacation is suddenly way less enjoyable.

We also did several Airbnb's where the owner left "check out instructions" that involved cleaning the entire house for them and then giving them a $200 cleaning fee. We're not messy people so it's not like the place would be that dirty anyway, but I refused to do any cleaning at those places and I'd leave a note saying I'll either clean the house or give you a $200, I'm not doing both -- funny enough I've never gotten a bad review from this.

My buddy has two stories that stick out. One time, he and his family decide to do a little reunion out in the sticks and rent out an entire property for a long weekend; the owner isn't supposed to be there. Turned out the elderly owner was hiding in a locked room*, they caught her because she started coughing!!! Then the owner asked them if they could be quiet!!! Fucking crazy.

The other story was he rented what was supposed to be a romantic getaway for him and his wife in like upstate New York. The rental description turned out to be written with at best a loose relation with the truth, the toilet in their cabin? No plumbing, it was like a bucket with sawdust... And no kitchen either. To do anything they had to go into this main house on the property where this weird family lived, it turned out to be the opposite of romantic.

*The part of the house she was hiding in was a little different than just a locked room, it was a funky sort of old home with several additions, but easiest to just describe it this way
Out where I am it's not uncommon for people to buy farm houses then move them, so there's these weird amalgamations of 2 houses slapped together with shitty additions. I could see someone staying in a locked wing of one of them trying to hide from the renters.

One of the worst places I ever looked at was like that. My wife sent me the listing and I called it immediately. I only went to the showing to shit on the place to the agents face. The two houses that were slapped together had completely different motifs. As you traveled from one side of the house you went from 1920s farm style to mid century modern. It was a 4k square foot house and they wanted money for it like it was a new build. The outbuildings they didn't picture were all old and caving in. I'm getting mad at my wife for even trying that shit on me all over again