• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Forum Clout
e984dd37-1571-4ef8-957a-d24249b223fa.webp
It took me a second to spot the second one.

G

I've only used Airbnb a handful of times, but not once have I ever met the owners of the properties. In fact I've never had any need to contact them beyond the initial "the keys etc are here" text/email. The Pig's grandiosity always gives him away.

It’s a shared space you retards
The guests make eggs in the kitchen while pat is in his pink robe making his milk with a splash of coffee, they make a fire in the mcgyver firepit and pat joins them with a miller life, etc… there is no privacy or “self check in”.

You think rick’s rickety front door has a fob?
It’s not like amazon or booking.com where only faggots and karens leave reviews, on bnb normally 95%+ of guests leave reviews.
Especially since pat and niki do the check in themselves, nothing is out of the ordinary.
….none of them are fake.
Leave bnb reviews to the pros
Cc @Rodeo Clown back me up here capo
Edit: meant to quote over confident dumbass @Kurt_Love not the limey

G

That all sounds fucking awful. Who in their right mind would pay for that?

most of the reviews that pat leaves are thanking the “group” for being clean, quiet, and respectful.
Working class bumpkins go with their families or people book in groups of 4-6 friends so they can make cheap meals and do their laundry and stay in a pet friendly place, instead of paying 350$ + for an apt style hotel room that would accommodate all of that in downtown mke.
It’s some real prole epsilon shit, m’lord. 👑

IMG_1195.jpeg

IMG_1194.jpeg
IMG_1192.jpeg
IMG_1193.jpeg

G

That all sounds fucking awful. Who in their right mind would pay for that?
My best friend has the worst Airbnb horror stories, it blows my mind they still occasionally rent one. One time he and his family rented a property for the weekend, and then discovered the elderly owner was still on the property basically trying to hide and pretend they weren't there...

Renting half the hovel only to have Patrick buzzing around and spying on you through the cameras sounds even worse though.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
"Sofia was instructed many hundreds of, times that smoking, is not permitted anywhere inside the premises. She and her, group chose to disregard the instructions which constitutes a felony smoking offence."
...Okay this is how I know Pat is full of shit (among everything else he's done in his life):

1a) The number of people who've stayed there has to be exaggerated. 100+ in a year, which means on average everyone stayed only one night or two because otherwise it exceeds the limit of 180 nights of rental per year. Any vacation taken by Pat and Niki during this time throws the numbers out of whack.

1b) Oh and all these people left reviews lauding Rick himself.

2) If you're only somewhere for even two nights, why the fuck are you having a group over or throwing a party? Typically people stay at these places because of some function they're attending.

3) Who - in CURRENT YEAR - does not know not to smoke indoors, let alone someone's house.

The more you tie these lies together, the fatter he truly looks.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
most of the reviews that pat leaves are thanking the “group” for being clean, quiet, and respectful.
Working class bumpkins go with their families or people book in groups of 4-6 friends so they can make cheap meals and do their laundry and stay in a pet friendly place, instead of paying 350$ + for an apt style hotel room that would accommodate all of that in downtown mke.

View attachment 188478
View attachment 188479View attachment 188476View attachment 188477
I want to know why Corey subjected his whole family to that shit hole for two weeks.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
My best friend has the worst Airbnb horror stories, it blows my mind they still occasionally rent one. One time he and his family rented a property for the weekend, and then discovered the elderly owner was still on the property basically trying to hide and pretend they weren't there...

Renting half the hovel only to have Patrick buzzing around and spying on you through the cameras sounds even worse though.
I have a small Airbnb booked for early next month, and by small I mean tiny. But it's across the street from the ocean. If the owner showed up I would just leave.

G

My first time on BNB i was 21 and did a trip to Berlin to blow off some steam (FKK clubs), I didnt know the difference between booking a “private bedroom” or your “own place”, i get there and it’s like a small three bedroom apt with a shared bathroom and kitchen, they give you a key to lock your room door and another one to open the apartment. so I would have to go out in the hallway bathroom to take a shit in the morning and there would be another guest in there, some middle aged spaniard making eggs in the kitchen, the hippie wannabe musician owner smoked a rolled cig with me on the terrace, he talked my ear off about fucking frank zappa and his genius, I left after the second night and booked a hotel for 80$ or something, like the same price.
a lot of faggots like the “experience” of cohabitating with a lesbian and fat midlist author.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
2) If you're only somewhere for even two nights, why the fuck are you having a group over or throwing a party? Typically people stay at these places because of some function they're attending.
Milwaukee has 11 colleges in the city. With the hovel being close and cheap, I find it very believable college kids were renting it out to throw a party for a night. Also regarding the smoke, I think he's referring to weed.

G

View attachment 188478
View attachment 188479View attachment 188476View attachment 188477
Two weeks in Milwaukee? Why?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I want to know why Corey subjected his whole family to that shit hole for two weeks.
Again, you get people who are there for 10+ days at a time and it throws the numbers out. It also doesn't seem likely that you'd have guests for like nearly a month straight or whatever.

Also sometimes these places require a full day between guests to clean sheets, towels, vacuum and mop, etc.

Milwaukee has 11 colleges in the city. With the hovel being close and cheap, I find it very believable college kids were renting it out to throw a party for a night. Also regarding the smoke, I think he's referring to weed.
Fair enough, but then Retard should have a No Guests policy. A lot of places do.