• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Forum Clout

Disgusting grifters trying to rip off hardworking taxpayers with a lawsuit. Anything to avoid getting real jobs. I still don't doubt one or both of them is on some sort of "disability" or unemployment welfare on top of this hovel rental grift.

This is a huge find to show how suspicious these swattings have been. Not one mention of the airbnb situation on their media self-promotion tour. Not one mention of it in their lawsuit(s), on their social media, not in the reviews from guests of their shitbox hovel, no mention anywhere. If they were losing income because of these swattings they would absolutely mention it because it helps their case in their money grab. If guests were "terrorized" by teams of police banging down the door, it would have been mentioned. Something stinks in Milwaukee. Everything stinks in Milwaukee.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He's telling people to leave reviews. Who the fuck would write about a place having two seats?

"Mention the pallet chairs, guest child."

Seriously, who the fuck points out the number of chairs at a place they're staying at? I'm glad he only left 4 stars.
If these are real people, then he is offering them discounts in exchange for positive reviews and actually writing the reviews himself.

I had an Airbnb host who was sketchy as fuck. He was doing Airbnb in violation of the terms of his lease, and the people working for the management company of the apartment complex kept deactivating the key fob that I was given.

It was a huge pain in the ass just getting into my room. The guy ended up refunding like 75% for the inconvenience, but that was just to avoid getting a negative review. He had only positive reviews even though I'm sure other guests would have had the same issue, so he probably bought off a bunch of them also.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
What are you on about? That dude didn’t say anything about 100 grand?
IMG_0917.jpeg

*Cuntfucker’s average pat poster meme

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
MASSIVE red flag. Remember how the swattings suddenly stopped and there were ZERO over the whole summer? Well now we know why; peak tourist season. Piggy needed the other half-house empty to pull his self-SWATtings. He's definitely been timing them.
Why wouldn't the AirBnB guests mention the police coming over? Why wouldn't that reflect in the reviews, especially since calls were made to BOTH addresses?

This could be big.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
c0d059e4192fac41ab59599d10a40a35.jpeg

These doors haven't stayed shut on their own power since prohibition. All the angles are off, and the problem is so easily fixable

Is that this amazon fabric dresser lmao? I bought one for temporary use as they work well enough for a few months. the drawers are literally carboard though hahaha. I mean that looks exactly like this. Nice 70 dollar furniture, stupid.

53421.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He definitely has some compression thing going on underneath his polo
View attachment 188457
SC-205-1.jpg

If he was wearing something like this it would explain why he looked so insanely uncomfortable in his own skin the entire time. Nigga couldn't even drink a glass of water without looking like an alien in disguise.

Forum Clout
To bring in $100,000 a year he'd have to be pulling in 400-500 per night rented for 4-5 nights every single week. He ain't doing shit
You can clear 250 a night after costs in any beach rental that's just not a dump for a 100 straight nights in the summer and a buck fifty in another 100 nights you rent in the remaing 9 months that's 40k after costs for renting a bit more than half the year. Do some of the work and house keeping you make more, have 3 or 4 of them and it's a good gig and no traditional tenant problems. Unfortunately too many idiots have purchased 350k properties and have big mortgages on them. A few years ago you could buy bungalows on the lake in Michigan, Illinois, Ohio and other places for like 60k and rent them for 1500 a week clearing 1200 for 10 weeks a summer plus a few extra rental weeks. You basically were cash positive with a 5-10% valuation wise every year and 5-10k income. People owned 5 or 6 of these and worked it made them rich and when prices rocketed and people wanted to own not rent you cashed out with a 200k capital gain after years of stable income.

It isn’t what Pat's doing but he is better off renting 10 days a month at 150-200 than a regular tenant at 1300. He owns it he might as well monetize it.