• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
No child, I am noT the old maid
1000007792.jpg

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
So for those who don’t know the $99 is the “flat fee” and the price raises based on demand. Here’s what staying 5 nights at the hovel would cost you:

View attachment 188281

Jeesssus christ. Thats about $176 a night for 5 nights and this price obviously raises per guest.

So then the question is how much is Rick collecting? AirBNB taxes 3% of the subtotal to the owner, so a $1,185 reservation would net Rick about $1,100 flat in profit…

but wait!

You then need to take $1,100 and subtract taxes. And rent. And utilities. And cleaning the place. And stocking it with amenities and basic living supplies like toilet paper, trash bags, etc. THEN he needs to pay CAPITAL GAINS TAXES on this. So subtract however high a % that is.

He’s making no money.
This is retarded

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
This is retarded
The math is puzzling and like usual Sue is as long winded as Pat is fat.

Did a little digging and if Pat is doing everything completely by the book, he has to purchase home share insurance. Googling that I found that the average cost of that is roughly $2000 per year. If Pat is renting out 150 times a year, and pocketing (no garauntee) $115 for every day it's rented it comes to (deducting $3 per day for cleaning supplies, bags, laundering the sheets) he's pulling in $17,256. But now you take out the insurance and Pat is doing $1,271.33 a month after expenses. Righteous Bucks!

Pat claims to still be peripherally involved in the insurance biz. Wonder if he would risk using his old credentials and know how to fudge proof of coverage to Airbnb/mortgage holder to make a cool $2,000 per year?

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
The math is puzzling and like usual Sue is as long winded as Pat is fat.

Did a little digging and if Pat is doing everything completely by the book, he has to purchase home share insurance. Googling that I found that the average cost of that is roughly $2000 per year. If Pat is renting out 150 times a year, and pocketing (no garauntee) $115 for every day it's rented it comes to (deducting $3 per day for cleaning supplies, bags, laundering the sheets) he's pulling in $17,256. But now you take out the insurance and Pat is doing $1,271.33 a month after expenses. Righteous Bucks!
I don’t know what Bommia is posting under these days, but he would be the authority on this subject.

Forum Clout
I know I said he was making no money off this before but i’m starting to think otherwise. If people are staying there for an avg of 2-3 nights at like $125 a night he’s making around $1000 pre tax every reservation. He’s had 111 reviews and of course not everyone who stays will review. Simple maffs tells me thats like $100,000+ over a year (again, pre tax and expenses). That doesn’t make him rich but relative to the debt it gives us some perspective that Pat isn’t a complete bum.
You would be shocked by how much you can make. He has to mow and shovel,plus do any maintenance work though. They probably do the cleaning themselves.